What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we keep Sandow?

T.S Quint

Coach
Pretty much the main thing that gets me through a season. Every home game, the bourbon sales at the Leagues club go through the roof.

I'm normally better off watching games at the ground. For some reason I can take a loss better there.
When I'm watching at home though, I start throwing things.

Almost broke my phone tonight.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm normally better off watching games at the ground. For some reason I can take a loss better there.

I broke a seat. Canberra Stadium, 2004 (I think?). We got done 54-14 or something, miserable cold night of quite literally -8 or so....late in the piece I got jack of it all (I think it had something to do with Steve Crouch being a useless excuse for a footballer) and kicked the seat in front of me, cracked it right up the back :lol:

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

I'm better at home. Watching it live i usually blow up deluxe.

I used to go off my brain at home, it's my place, no-one can touch me, unfortunately we suck so bad im pretty much numb these days. I threw a bottle top tonight, thats nothing lol.

And, believe it or not, if i'm having a couple of drinks it relaxes me.....a touch.

T.S Quint

Coach
I broke a seat. Canberra Stadium, 2004 (I think?). We got done 54-14 or something, miserable cold night of quite literally -8 or so....late in the piece I got jack of it all (I think it had something to do with Steve Crouch being a useless excuse for a footballer) and kicked the seat in front of me, cracked it right up the back :lol:

:lol:
In a game like that I just tend to go numb. It gets to the point where it's just not worth getting angry over. Sometimes we've played so badly and gotten pumped by so much I've literally started laughing.

It's games like tonight that really get to me. And last week as well.
Where they go alright and look like they might pull it off, but then let it slip just when your hopes are sky high.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

Oh, how is your phone?

I broke mine once. In 2009 when we got pumped by the chooks on a friday night. It was a delayed game and i was waiting to watch it. My fu*kin boss msgd me saying "Go Parra".

After that i knew we were gone, and i was so pissed i snapped my phone.

:x

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's games like tonight that really get to me. And last week as well.
Where they go alright and look like they might pull it off, but then let it slip just when your hopes are sky high.

Results like the last two will show what our new found leadership is like. If we shit ourselves and crumble into a few 40 point floggings then we'll know nothing has changed.

T.S Quint

Coach
Oh, how is your phone?

I broke mine once. In 2009 when we got pumped by the chooks on a friday night. It was a delayed game and i was waiting to watch it. My fu*kin boss msgd me saying "Go Parra".

After that i knew we were gone, and i was so pissed i snapped my phone.

:x

Phone's all good.
I got lucky. When they scored that last try I was holding it and just threw it without looking.
Threw it pretty hard too.
It landed in a pile of clothes sitting on the floor.

Thank f**k I live like a slob.

T.S Quint

Coach
Results like the last two will show what our new found leadership is like. If we shit ourselves and crumble into a few 40 point floggings then we'll know nothing has changed.

Pretty much.
It just annoys me that these teams are there to be beaten, and we just come up short.
We are a team that doesn't take our chances. Souths were missing Inglis, Reynolds and Stewart, and we were in front with 5 minutes to go. Chances like that don't come around too often.

No, u don't keep somone who's not professional enough to know when to play ad lib, and disciplined enough to play to a structure and percentages when needed. I'm sure Cooper Cronk..JT...Reynolds...could run around playing adlib all the time if they thought it was worthwhile too.

Bazal

Post Whore
Results like tonight depress me, make me feel really flat. The floggings piss me off.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Be interesting to see where he goes from here.

You would think that after last night's effort, he wont push Kelly out of the no 7 spot in the immediate future so where will he end up next week ?

I wouldn't think he will be fullback next game.

strider

Post Whore
I've never been too down on Sandow, even when he's been pretty average - I've always seen something in him that our team needs - a bit of spark

but last night pissed me off

that first try they scored - he was not even in the same postcode as the kick .... it was actually a very good kick and I doubt any fullback would have stopped the try, but you could have at least been closer to having a go at stopping it - there was clear laziness and lack of interest there

and why the f**k would you be lazy? you get the chance to come back into NRL and prove your worth - surely you'd been keen as - he played like he was keen as last week for wenty

I dunno, maybe there is shit going on behind the scenes???

Latest posts