What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

axl rose

Bench
Or if you are into bestiality, or little kiddies. Don't shove it down my throat( shouldn't say that to someone who talks so often about sucking cxxks), don't talk about it in front of my Mrs or kids, and there is no issue whatsoever.
I still laugh at you defending the gays, then using gayness as a slur.
You sure you don't like to pop the odd willie into your gob ? Not that there's nothing wrong with that.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
OK.
I want to reach out and apologise to the LU community.
I said a real dumb comment for all the wrong reasons.
It will never happen again.
Go through my posts if you wish . . . I'm not like that. Usually.
Mind you, I still hate the way that everyone is free to kick Christianity, but nobody can say a thing about the gays . . . but once again, dumb comment that won't happen again.

Canard

Immortal
I have gay friends. Well, acquaintances . . . don't really care if someone is gay or not. To the same extent that I don't really care if you are a swinger or not. Or if you are into bestiality, or little kiddies. Don't shove it down my throat( shouldn't say that to someone who talks so often about sucking cxxks), don't talk about it in front of my Mrs or kids, and there is no issue whatsoever.
I still laugh at you defending the gays, then using gayness as a slur.
You sure you don't like to pop the odd willie into your gob ? Not that there's nothing wrong with that.

Delete your account.

Perth Red

Post Whore
OK.
Mind you, I still hate the way that everyone is free to kick Christianity, but nobody can say a thing about the gays . . . but once again, dumb comment that won't happen again.

"the gays" deary me.

I'm not sure you're born a christian, isn't it a choice?

Last edited:

billygilmore

Juniors
OK.

You’re doing gods work there buddy

Silent Knight

First Grade
OK.

If you’re going to label them, I’d suggest going with “the alphabet people”.

My preferred term for Christians is the classic... “fundies”.

I’m an equal opportunity disser. Alphabet people, fundies, vegans, potatriots, souffs fans, McBaldy...all fair game to me.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Tough call over who’s being advised by dumber people Israel or Latrell.
Israel was a sensational league player and was missed when he left. But he made his bed now he can sleep in it.
100% certain that given the chance he will do it again.
He’s gotta build that preacher profile but will find it difficult/impossible to do it from outside Australia

Last edited:

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
F*ck Israel Folau.... not because of any of his social media posts, purely because he left RL and gave GWS and the AFL publicity when they were starting up in RL heartland - piss of back to AFL if you want a job.