What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Quicksilver

Bench
I agree with this part
Im okay with it. I totally disagree with Folau's views but the contract is written with clauses that it will be terminated if he makes those views public. I personally would not want my Wests Tigers to take that contract on but if another club wants to do it, Im okay with that. Les Catalans is basically the last chance saloon for a professional league/union career so Im pretty sure he'll close his mouth and his social media account. I love the Wigan Warriors move :)

SBD82

Coach
Hey @Rod McClusky

If you’re interested in outlasting your predecessors, you should probably f**k off back to 4C where your trolling is better hidden amongst the shitposting.

Quicksilver

Bench
So you are happy being an anti Christian bigot
Is it just Christians? Or do you hate all religions?

I wouldn't say I hate them.

I just don't think they are logical and they aren't compatible with the generally held views of society these days.

There are a lot of religions that probably fall into that category.

Rod McClusky

Juniors
I wouldn't say I hate them.

I just don't think they are logical and they aren't compatible with the generally held views of society these days.

There are a lot of religions that probably fall into that category.
There are more religionists people in the world than non religionists
So your views are in the minority

Latest posts