What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Styles clash

Juniors
I am going to troll Issy on insta until he f**ks up and posts some homophobic bullshit again and get another contract torn up.

Give he's gone all in on open homophobia/I'm-the-real-victim-look-at-me, be unsurprising if Folau lets his merkinishness out before the end of the season.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Only good things about this are the response of the other clubs so far and hopefully the RFL realising how stupid they are for not having the power to block a players registration.
As for Folau, well one can only hope karma finds them quickly and he’s out for the year in game one with an ACL and the Dragons get relegated.

Cactus

Juniors
As for Folau, well one can only hope karma finds them quickly and he’s out for the year in game one with an ACL and the Dragons get relegated.

If he does his ACL he will need to put his leg up for a while.

He can then tweet "Vive la pouffe"

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
How is that Karma? Folau hasn't physically injured anyone.

Karma would be for the French to boo him relentlessly, not for him to get hurt.

Pommy

Coach
What is the title of the thread?
You are the one wanting to stop someone playing in the NRL?
You should wear your bigotry with pride

Why should I? Your man in Perpignan has said he’s going to keep his to himself going forward. Surely we should all aspire to be like Izzy.