What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Somebody should start one to protest the Bigot, $1 to tell Falou to get farged, all proceeds to lifeline, to help with suicide prevention.

grouch

First Grade

TheFrog

Coach
My fathers a lay-preacher so I know exactly what Christians believe in the modern era.
You believe that Jesus is God because that's what you've been taught to believe.
1. You are making assumptions on what I believe which you have no right to do. I don't believe I've ever claimed to be a Christian on this site.
2. Ask Daddy about the Holy Trinity.

typicalfan

Coach
How can they take it down, when Senator Sara Hanson-Young had a Go found me page for a court case on another Senator Leyonhalem?
You just can't pick and choose..
https://au.gofundme.com/SarahHansonYoung-LegalFund

As some who's family fled communism, this how it all starts...
You are free to express your opinion by complaining. But still it might be a good idea to read the terms of their service first.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Anti-semitism is very different to one professing their faith.
This country was built by Christians as a Christian nation. Apparently that's a crime these days.
His faith hasn’t nothing to do with it. When will you understand that?

grouch

First Grade
True. But you do see my point, yes?
Why isn't there an Anglo/Saxon game day like the indigenous round?
Were I to wear a White Pride t-shirt, or symbols that represented my Anglo/Scandinavian ancestry, how do you think peeps would react?
Is someone attempting to use the "reverse racism" concept again?

I'll let Aamer take this one

TheFrog

Coach
Also, Folau was a great injection of talent into the NRL a decade ago. Now, he's on his last legs.
SBW is 33 and a forward. Cam Smith is also a forward and he's 36. Israel is 30. With modern sports science he's got a good 5 years in him if he looks after himself.

jaseg

Juniors
You are free to express your opinion by complaining. But still it might be a good idea to read the terms of their service first.

Same people who can't comprehend that it isn't a freedom of speech issue in the first place, it's a breaking of a contract issue. Shouldn't be a surprise that this will result in more persecution complex bullshit.

SBD82

Coach
Same people who can't comprehend that it isn't a freedom of speech issue in the first place, it's a breaking of a contract issue. Shouldn't be a surprise that this will result in more persecution complex bullshit.
First they came for the contract breakers...

GongPanther

Referee
An observation.

In that link the whole of the text from paragraph 8 on the GoFundMe terms were ommitted.

Here is the missing text which was replaced by a "..." in the NZ Herald story.

"with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism"

So why was the above text omitted by the NZ Herald?

Was it because of an earlier incident involving Egg Boy who assaulted the Prime Minister of Australia with an Egg, which according to GoFundMe, is in violation of their terms in regards to violence, which was left out.

When a GoFundMe page was setup for Egg Boy, there was no problem from GoFundMe.

Have GoFundMe opened a can of worms, or is it more to do with preserving their business model?

GongPanther

Referee
So does a multi millionaire seeking financial input in via a means that violates the service he is using.

Does it not say Go Fund me has sole discretion in their terms?
As long as it suits the interests of it's business model.

Bottom line stuff n' all.

Pommy

Coach
An observation.

In that link the whole of the text from paragraph 8 on the GoFundMe terms were ommitted.

Here is the missing text which was replaced by a "..." in the NZ Herald story.

"with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism"

So why was the above text omitted by the NZ Herald?

Was it because of an earlier incident involving Egg Boy who assaulted the Prime Minister of Australia with an Egg, which according to GoFundMe, is in violation of their terms in regards to violence, which was left out.

When a GoFundMe page was setup for Egg Boy, there was no problem from GoFundMe.

Have GoFundMe opened a can of worms, or is it more to do with preserving their business model?

Go fund me probably have in their terms that they are the final judge of what breaks their terms.