What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do you like the legend killer?

Disturbed

Juniors
Professor_Chaos said:
I believe The Legend Killer is a fine, upstanding citizen with impeccable standards of person integrity and respect for the values and beliefs of his peers

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah right

tlk

Bench
Professor_Chaos said:
I believe The Legend Killer is a fine, upstanding citizen with impeccable standards of person integrity and respect for the values and beliefs of his peers
thank u,thank u very much!;-)

tlk

Bench
Disturbed said:
Hmmm. What is the real relationship between 'BBS' and 'the legend killer' ?

There appears to be more here than meets the eye.
theres a friendship!
oh wait u wouldnt know what that was would u?
your a lonely lonely young boy that never leaves his dark room due to fear of bein laughed at.
pm me and ill explain wat the word friendship means

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
hahahahahahahaha... funny thread coz ppl like rotti who just joined come out all guns firing... i repeat tlk - good bloke

tlk

Bench
no.2_lukeburt said:
hahahahahahahaha... funny thread coz ppl like rotti who just joined come out all guns firing... i repeat tlk - good bloke
hahahahahha
rotti
is my uncle lol
the bitch!

Disturbed

Juniors
the legend killer said:
theres a friendship!
oh wait u wouldnt know what that was would u?
your a lonely lonely young boy that never leaves his dark room due to fear of bein laughed at.
pm me and ill explain wat the word friendship means

Who are you calling boy ? You are nothing more than a smart a*se teenager with an ego problem.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Legend Killer (A.K.A Paul to those forum members close to him) , is a great bloke. Brought up in the mean streets of Mt Druitt, unlike some fellow forum members, he was not brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He learnt the hardway, and forever will be a better person because of it.

Great guy, better friend. Love you mate.

Seems to me that this symbolises the kind of friendship you mean and I want no part of it. Whatever floats your boat as they say.

The only other type of friendship I see happening here is this :
Luke Covell
The Covell Brigade and
Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.

I want no part of this either.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Disturbed said:
Who are you calling boy ? You are nothing more than a smart a*se teenager with an ego problem.

Seems to me that this symbolises the kind of friendship you mean and I want no part of it. Whatever floats your boat as they say.

The only other type of friendship I see happening here is this :
Luke Covell
The Covell Brigade and
Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.

I want no part of this either.

u are DISTURBED!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Are you saying I have more than one account UM?

:evil:

Quite the opposite actually. o:)

I belive you are too much of a post whore to have multiple accounts :lol:

[ 81 to go. ]