What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do you like the legend killer?

2 True Blues

Coach
Right that he showed his list and that I did not notice, not right necessarily that it's a correct list furry. Settle pettle, and drink some milk. PATs Furry !!!!

2 True Blues

Coach

the legend killer said:
thank u
when i read some of the sh*t he posts and seen the way he acts
like his a level above every1 else
i just really wanted to smack him back down

I hear you mate. thinks he owns the forums. And the wanker won't even apply for Aus citizenship. :BDH: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

2 True Blues

Coach
Let me simplify it !!! Millernose is an irish BUM who thinks he can rule the SO called 4 CORNERS forum, where the SO called intellects of the forums attend and say what they like as long as they don't disagree with Millernose opinions. yet he won't become a Aus citizen as he detests Australians.!!!!

Figure it out mate. I can't !!!! But the word arsewipe comes to mind often !!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Something I gotta give Legend Killer, he really does absolutely smash all you guys in these arguments

Bit like how Covell smashes everyone hey!:cool:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
2 True Blues said:
Let me simplify it !!! Millernose is an irish BUM who thinks he can rule the SO called 4 CORNERS forum, where the SO called intellects of the forums attend and say what they like as long as they don't disagree with Millernose opinions. yet he won't become a Aus citizen as he detests Australians.!!!!

Figure it out mate. I can't !!!! But the word arsewipe comes to mind often !!!

how long has he lived in AUST?

Disturbed

Juniors
no.2_lukeburt said:
u are DISTURBED!!!

The only DISTURBING things around here are:

The Covellians inability to see that they have pretty much over-rated Luke Covell on these forums. By taking it to the extremes they have - they have pretty much given Luke Covell the title of 'most hated player' on these forums outside of the Covellians. They have turned a possible somebody into the NRL's most over-rated cat. The only real positive they have done for him is put him on the map but the trouble is that its is in a negative way. With the crap they come up with it really is a shame that when he has finished his career that he will be remembered like this.

Disturbed

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Something I gotta give Legend Killer, he really does absolutely smash all you guys in these arguments

Now this is funny. You must be living in an alternative reality to the rest of us around here.

Really the only thing he seems to have smashed is his head against a brick wall which might actually explain his mentality. He has owned nobody on these forums least of all the forum members in his signature.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Disturbed said:
The only DISTURBING things around here are:

The Covellians inability to see that they have pretty much over-rated Luke Covell on these forums. By taking it to the extremes they have - they have pretty much given Luke Covell the title of 'most hated player' on these forums outside of the Covellians. They have turned a possible somebody into the NRL's most over-rated cat. The only real positive they have done for him is put him on the map but the trouble is that its is in a negative way. With the crap they come up with it really is a shame that when he has finished his career that he will be remembered like this.

only those ignorant few such as urself have more negatives than positives about Covell - he will earn a test cap and then u all will realise he wasnt over-rated by anyone and he deserved everything he got from the Covellians.

Disturbed

Juniors
no.2_lukeburt said:
only those ignorant few such as urself have more negatives than positives about Covell - he will earn a test cap and then u all will realise he wasnt over-rated by anyone and he deserved everything he got from the Covellians.

Ignorant few such as myself ? Saying that Covell will earn a test cap is like saying BBSF is the most popular person on these forums - it isn't going to happen.

Disturbed

Juniors
no.2_lukeburt said:
BBSF is popular - moreso than you anyway

Is that why you love him so much - because he is so popular ? The only people that BBSF seems popular with is his fellow Covellians. It is more accurate to say that BBSF and his cronies are unpopular. If BBSF was as poppular as you say it seems to me you are just trying to hitch a ride on his supposed popularity. Maybe you are not as popular as you would like to be.

Disturbed

Juniors
cWo 4 LiFe said:
:lol:

disturbed - 114 posts about covell.

cWo 4 LiFe - 2936 posts about sh*t and Covell. I'm sorry they are synonymous as is the CWO.

Perhaps you clowns should consult a proctologist as your tongues are obviously so far up Covells backside as well as each others. Is it any wonder why you idiots are coming out with such sh*t - its all what you clowns seem to be eating.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Disturbed said:
Is that why you love him so much - because he is so popular ? The only people that BBSF seems popular with is his fellow Covellians. It is more accurate to say that BBSF and his cronies are unpopular. If BBSF was as poppular as you say it seems to me you are just trying to hitch a ride on his supposed popularity. Maybe you are not as popular as you would like to be.

do i look like a covellian to you??? i dont care if i am popular or not - infact i find it hard how u can assess any social aspect at all with ur limited knowledge of LU, im afraid 114 posts does not warrant you to come out with all guns blazing abt the 'popularity' of BBSF and me for that matter, i find BBSF to be a mixture of comic releif as well as opinionated discussion, i find it a more plausible theory that you have an anti-covellian agenda and are working hard dispell any popularity they might be gaining by attackin their undoubted leader in BBSF and any that stand in ur way (CWO, me)

Latest posts