What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do you like the legend killer?

Maggie

Juniors
no.2_lukeburt said:
do i look like a covellian to you??? i dont care if i am popular or not - infact i find it hard how u can assess any social aspect at all with ur limited knowledge of LU, im afraid 114 posts does not warrant you to come out with all guns blazing abt the 'popularity' of BBSF and me for that matter, i find BBSF to be a mixture of comic releif as well as opinionated discussion, i find it a more plausible theory that you have an anti-covellian agenda and are working hard dispell any popularity they might be gaining by attackin their undoubted leader in BBSF and any that stand in ur way (CWO, me)

Well Said no2!

not bad for a youngster

[furrycat]

Coach
You cannot do an 'IP check' on a forum unless you are a moderator or an administrator, no matter how hard you try. The only way you could check is if you, Timmah and Disturbed were in an MSN convo and even then it is difficult.

Don't make up sh*t. Disturbed is not a clone of anyone.

[furrycat]

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i have a way to do this i just cant reveal how
run a long now you cat

You cannot fool people who know a bit more about computers than you- I'm an admin on a vBulletin forum and know that you cannot do it because you are an idiot. You don't have a 'special way' because you are not directly connected to anyone so how would your 'way' work?

Wake up. Shut the f**k up.

Crusher

Coach
[furrycat] said:
You cannot fool people who know a bit more about computers than you- I'm an admin on a vBulletin forum and know that you cannot do it because you are an idiot. You don't have a 'special way' because you are not directly connected to anyone so how would your 'way' work?

Wake up. Shut the f**k up.

Sounds like big brother where the 'secret will be revealed' next Sunday.

I can check everyones IP with the press of a button called the Magnatron. It was developed by NASA specifically for me to do so as I have many contacts. I also deal with the FBI for such activities.

I take my medication now.:crazy:

Crusher

Coach
[furrycat] said:
You're also Magnum, PI!

magnum.jpg

Spot on Furry!

Crusher

Coach
Dilmah said:
BBSF - shut the f**k up. You can't do IP checks, moron.

He did mention he had a 'special way'. Sounds like something my uncle Luigi would do to people who don't pay their protection money.

Thats right....bury them in tea bags:crazy:

tlk

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Something I gotta give Legend Killer, he really does absolutely smash all you guys in these arguments
:D thanks
is all in a days work really...
jokin:lol:

any1 could do it i mean ppl like timmah are owned on a daily basis

tlk

Bench
Disturbed said:
Is that why you love him so much - because he is so popular ? The only people that BBSF seems popular with is his fellow Covellians. It is more accurate to say that BBSF and his cronies are unpopular. If BBSF was as poppular as you say it seems to me you are just trying to hitch a ride on his supposed popularity. Maybe you are not as popular as you would like to be.
hey hey hey u wanna back off and leave no 2 alone,i like the kid and im takin him under my wing:)
dont be upset cos u where well and truely owned by a 16yr old fact is ur a bitch!
oh yes your no 2 bitch he ownz ur ass!\

to no 2 i have to say
well done bro

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
the legend killer said:
hey hey hey u wanna back off and leave no 2 alone,i like the kid and im takin him under my wing:)
dont be upset cos u where well and truely owned by a 16yr old fact is ur a bitch!
oh yes your no 2 bitch he ownz ur ass!\

to no 2 i have to say
well done bro

thanks mate (and covellz gurl and crusher):D:crazy::crazy::crazy:

disturbed has disappeared from the scene, and timmah ur not disturbed right?

tlk

Bench
in the head?
yes yes he is....
due to the fact that he didnt have breaks on his bike as a child

Latest posts