What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do you like the legend killer?

Raider_69

Post Whore
No idea, perhaps dilmah can shead some light on the matter?
One would think i should be mod of the FFB!!!

btw the so called "new and improved FFB" sucks testicles, its not the old FFB's arsehole!

tlk

Bench
mmmmmk
this is like the 3rd thread on weather ppl like me or wat they think bout me lol(others where in tfc)
this one has had the best results

tlk

Bench
no.2_lukeburt said:
wats wrong btween u 2??? *suspects 'latu comment' on 'get behind him' thread*

very good bloke
god bless ya
lol
nar i think it was the rko lol
not to sure

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Legend Killer (A.K.A Paul to those forum members close to him) , is a great bloke. Brought up in the mean streets of Mt Druitt, unlike some fellow forum members, he was not brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He learnt the hardway, and forever will be a better person because of it.

Great guy, better friend. Love you mate.

rotti

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Legend Killer (A.K.A Paul to those forum members close to him) , is a great bloke. Brought up in the mean streets of Mt Druitt, unlike some fellow forum members, he was not brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He learnt the hardway, and forever will be a better person because of it.

R u his Mumma? or maybe his Cousin :shock:

tlk

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

:D dame straight!
thanx bro....

tlk

Bench
rotti said:
Hmmmm ....bullsh!t Hmmmmm
so afta reviewing all of your posts (all 7 of them lol)
i have realised that u are trying to lanch an all out attack on me....:lol:
i hope u enjoy this lol
as u may have noticed i eat lil f**kers like u for dinner!
u are nothin to me
ur a worthless peice of sh*t that i may have trot on while walkin through whalan reserve!

now have a very nice day
:crazy: :D :crazy:

Disturbed

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

Hmmm. What is the real relationship between 'BBS' and 'the legend killer' ?

There appears to be more here than meets the eye.

Professor_Chaos

Juniors
I believe The Legend Killer is a fine, upstanding citizen with impeccable standards of person integrity and respect for the values and beliefs of his peers

rotti

Juniors
the legend killer said:
so afta reviewing all of your posts (all 7 of them lol)
i have realised that u are trying to lanch an all out attack on me....:lol:
i hope u enjoy this lol
as u may have noticed i eat lil f**kers like u for dinner!
u are nothin to me
ur a worthless peice of sh*t that i may have trot on while walkin through whalan reserve!

Ha ha ha u wish:lol:

U hang out at Whalan Res with ur Gay Cuz:sarcasm: I've seen you:oops:

Professor_Chaos said:
I believe The Legend Killer is a fine, upstanding citizen with impeccable standards of person integrity and respect for the values and beliefs of his peers
Girly pants!