What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Andrew Voss back

Do you want Andrew Voss back

• Yes

Votes: 426 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 16.5%

• Total voters

Ron Swanson

Juniors
As a Queenslander I hadn't heard Hadley before. I don't like Voss, but Hadley is worse. 9 have one hell of a hiring policy. Just shows how out of touch they are.

Voss seems like the perfect match for Fox, so I expect to see him there sooner rather than later. He'd actually fit in quite well to their current commentary and TV teams.

As a Queenslander I hadn't heard Hadley before. I don't like Voss, but Hadley is worse. 9 have one hell of a hiring policy. Just shows how out of touch they are.

Voss seems like the perfect match for Fox, so I expect to see him there sooner rather than later. He'd actually fit in quite well to their current commentary and TV teams.

As a New South Welshman living in Victoria, I hadnt heard much of Hadley either.

I've heard enough of him to form the opinion that he is shit in every way and I hope he f**ksoff with Nein altogether.

Mr Fourex

Bench
He stole the sausages.

What kind were they........ boutique or the Coles/Woolies pack?

I like the boutique kind.....like the ones your local butcher can make for you

If Voss stole those sort of sausages I can see why the CH9 execs has shafted him so severely

if it's only the Coles type variety it's been a massive over reaction.

undertaker

Coach
Just stumbled across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfVcLx6ay0

I was aware that when Vossy started out at Ch9, besides being the fill-in caller for Rabs, he called Broncos matches before Chris "Bomber" Bombalas took over around 1999/2000. However, I didn't know he also called Gold Coast Seagulls matches as well. Man, his voice sounded very high pitched back in the '90s.

undertaker

Coach
What kind were they........ boutique or the Coles/Woolies pack?

I like the boutique kind.....like the ones your local butcher can make for you

If Voss stole those sort of sausages I can see why the CH9 execs has shafted him so severely

if it's only the Coles type variety it's been a massive over reaction.

Maybe it was the salami that he got food poisoning on that night in 2007 where MG and Ben Ikin had to take over calling the match

SilentOne

Juniors
Vossys Twitter

Just been informed i am now not calling sundays penrith-tigers game. way it goes. should be two desperate sides.
So in reading that am I to assume f**king Hadley will be commentating on Sunday....

Hooch

Juniors
Nine really are f**king hopeless.

Surely they've seen the reaction of the viewers by now. No one can stand Hadley.

I just hope the seedy merkin crosses gets too big for his boots sooner rather than later, and they get rid of him.

frankthring

Juniors
This situation at 9 is a farce. See my earlier post. 17 years on Hadley is still spiteful that Vossy left 2UE and took the job at 9 that the then Hadley had prized. Fast forward to 2011 and Vossy pokes a little fun at a statue of Rabs that Hadley has had a role in making and hey presto Hadley dumps on Vossy like the habitual bully and douchebag that he is. There is a lot more to this situation then meets the eye and more to come but make no mistake Ray Hadley has been instrumental in having Vossy sidelined particularly in the light of a possible defamation case against him from Vossy.

One more thing BRING BACK VOSSY! Please petition Channel 9 today or get over to Twitter and give Vossy your support. Thanks guys!

Frank T

This situation at 9 is a farce. See my earlier post. 17 years on Hadley is still spiteful that Vossy left 2UE and took the job at 9 that the then Hadley had prized. Fast forward to 2011 and Vossy pokes a little fun at a statue of Rabs that Hadley has had a role in making and hey presto Hadley dumps on Vossy like the habitual bully and douchebag that he is. There is a lot more to this situation then meets the eye and more to come but make no mistake Ray Hadley has been instrumental in having Vossy sidelined particularly in the light of a possible defamation case against him from Vossy.

One more thing BRING BACK VOSSY! Please petition Channel 9 today or get over to Twitter and give Vossy your support. Thanks guys!

Frank T

What's with all the new accounts bumping this thread crying about Vossy?

Frank sounds like Vossy's mum.

Lambretta

First Grade
f**k me - are they seriously sticking with Hadley? His calling is appalling, his words are turds, at his talk I baulk.

greenhat

Juniors
I'm overseas atm and only just caught a game with Hadley for the first time. f**k me, what a disgrace.

Plus he's so a well known as a loudmouth political commentator and absolute turd of a human being, there must be some potential viewers who just couldn't stand to listen to him and don't watch the game. I know I had to mute it after a while.

Raider_69

Post Whore
agreed
great to hear vossy back!

hopefully when another channel picks up the rights, Vossy is signed as lead caller

jimmee007

Juniors
Voss needs to be the number 1 caller.

Its refreshing having someone call the game whos knows the players and isnt calling it like a horse race.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
Isnt it ironic that Hadley went on his tirade against Voss, saying how far behind Rabs as a caller he is. That may be the case, but he's so far in front of Hadley its not funny.

Welcome back, Sir Voss.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I've heard Voss is a workaholic who regularly puts in 16 hour days. He watches nearly every game of every round and makes an attempt to learn each players name.

I'd be surprised if Hadley and Rabs put in 16 hour weeks to improve as commentators.