What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Andrew Voss back

Do you want Andrew Voss back

• Yes

Votes: 426 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 16.5%

• Total voters

Alpha

Juniors
When voss calls the game he is quality.

The problem is his ego got too big. He tried to be the centre of attention and inject his "humor" and opinions t every available opportunity. When he calls the Q cup or the schoolboys stuff he simply commentates as necessary which is what's needed.

Hadley still doesn't realise he isn't being paid per word spoken

This is the 2nd time Ive agreed with you now

Are you feeling ok mate?

The world is obviously going to end because I agree with him too !

Although, I have a small appreciation for Hadley because of the fact that he talks so much, which means Wally and Fatty get less of a chance to speak.

I mean really, Wally said "dictate terms" like 1029493849 times and Fatty is a massive dribbler. Hadley was really keeping them at bay.

undertaker

Coach
There's a Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/nrlbringbackandrewvosschannel9fanpage

Also are you sure Ray Hadley was calling Knights v Storm last night? Thought it was Andrew Moore. Mind you we didn't get it Newy last night. KO-FM did their own call. Gaza Harley

Ah, good to hear that big Gaza Harley is still going around. Had many interesting talks with the "man who ate Maitland" over the years

Wont argue. Maybe if Channel 10 get the next TV rights

As much as I'd love to see Hughesy back, it's highly unlikely that a network is going to sign up someone who's nearly 60 and has been out of commentary since 2000, which is a shame since (as I've mentioned already in another thread) it's a huge waste of talent having him confined to the crappy studio at 2SM whinging about Gallop et al. when he should be in the commentary box.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Hadley can piss off as far as I am concerned. Keep him on 2GB or whatever. He belongs there with Gloria Jones.

redvscotty

First Grade
I hope he starts up a new show called 'The Show of Footy' and dresses up in a wrinkly face mask and red hair wig and intentionally gets players names wrong and is always wobbling his head.

Would be sensational.

WayneBennett

Juniors
I hope he starts up a new show called 'The Show of Footy' and dresses up in a wrinkly face mask and red hair wig and intentionally gets players names wrong and is always wobbling his head.

Would be sensational.

That wpuld be almost as good as the Matty Johns show...oh wait...

Latest posts