What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Andrew Voss back

Do you want Andrew Voss back

• Yes

Votes: 426 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 16.5%

• Total voters

blacklock

Juniors
Heard him today calling the qld cup, forgot how good he was compared to Hadley
behind ray warren...id say he is the best nrl commentator. just witty and relaxed. doesnt seem like youre listening to a horse race lol

im surprised 9 would let him slip away like that. he was one of the main reasons i bothered watching the roast. it actually was more informative than the footyshow (sunday OR thursday for that matter).

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I hate how Hadley constantly goes on about forward passes that the referee has missed. It seems to come up every other set of 6. Just focus on your own job you f**k. Most of the time he's completely barking up the wrong tree anyway.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Heard him today calling the qld cup, forgot how good he was compared to Hadley

How good have Sundays become now I'm back in Brissy......

Footy Show

Roast (mehhhh.....)

Qld Cup @ 2pm with Voss

and NRL @ 4pm (Rabs is slowly but surely shitting me off, but far less than Hadley does)

FTA RL Sunday afternoon......I think it could be the only thing CH9 have got right all year.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Voss loves the game sure but he also has massive wraps on himself and used the Roast as his personal agenda hub. I say there are other commentators out there that could replace both he and Hadley.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Voss was simply the least hateable out of a stable of merkins. Doesn't make me want him back, just want the rest of them gone as well. Except Sterlo.

TeamSatan

Juniors
Voss was simply the least hateable out of a stable of merkins. Doesn't make me want him back, just want the rest of them gone as well. Except Sterlo.

"Least hateable in a stable of merkins"....Must try to work that into a conversation one day.

Voss will be remembered in 20 years by some guy doing a show like the roast.

They will say "whatever happened to this guy?".

Im betting he sells cars on parramatta rd ...soon

Brutus

Referee
Voss loves the game sure but he also has massive wraps on himself and used the Roast as his personal agenda hub. I say there are other commentators out there that could replace both he and Hadley.

He used the Roast as his personal agenda?

Explain??? If you want to listen to a vehicle for personal agendas look no further than Hadley's CC show or Rothfield's/DUI's gumby columns.

Brutus

Referee
"Least hateable in a stable of merkins"....Must try to work that into a conversation one day.

Voss will be remembered in 20 years by some guy doing a show like the roast.

They will say "whatever happened to this guy?".

Im betting he sells cars on parramatta rd ...soon

I very much doubt it.

The guy will have a long career in the RL media.

I don't miss Voss.

I miss that segment, "Things you may have missed". Good segment, but even Freddie could do that.

Voss will probably be back with whoever gets the rights, dear lord, please don't let it be Nein.