What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Andrew Voss back

Do you want Andrew Voss back

• Yes

Votes: 426 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 16.5%

• Total voters

Lambretta

First Grade
Thank f**k Vossy is back - pity it's only for one week

Can someone set up a Nine, Nein, Nein facebook page, so we can all post about how f**king awful they are on a regular basis in a public space?

frankthring

Juniors
Can't wait for friday night football and Vossy back where he belongs. Apparently Vossy didn't get a look in on the game in Perth last week cause Hadley refused to work alongside him! What a douchebag this Hadley guy is! Gyngell get your act togetheher or kiss the NRL goodbye!

DMS

Juniors
I like Vossy......And miss his calling but Ray Hadley is also very good at calling, so either way its good coverage,

Ray Hadley & Ray Warren are the best two in the game, i think a lot of people are just going to have to adapt to Hadley, he is not Vossy, He is not Rabbits, he is Ray Hadley, give him time before you write him off, he hasn't been commentating for as long as he has if he isn't good at it.......

Izz

Bench
I like Vossy......And miss his calling but Ray Hadley is also very good at calling, so either way its good coverage,

Ray Hadley & Ray Warren are the best two in the game, i think a lot of people are just going to have to adapt to Hadley, he is not Vossy, He is not Rabbits, he is Ray Hadley, give him time before you write him off, he hasn't been commentating for as long as he has if he isn't good at it.......
Radio and TV are two very different commentating mediums.

Stagger Lee

Bench
he is Ray Hadley, give him time before you write him off, he hasn't been commentating for as long as he has if he isn't good at it.......

Good on the radio is not good on the TV. He is crap on the TV. If Vossy is a good caller, as you admit, bring him back

I hope Hadley is not calling the Saints game tonight otherwise I might have to cave in and Buy Foxtel and say goodbye to CH9. :x

Brutus

Referee

He is ray and he is poor on tv.

let's hope vossy gets some great feedback from tonight's call.

undertaker

Coach
Apparently Vossy didn't get a look in on the game in Perth last week cause Hadley refused to work alongside him! What a douchebag this Hadley guy is!

...and that's the part that doesn't go down well with me. Furthermore, there's the main underlying reason why Voss is on the outer at Ch9 and has been relegated to calling park football under a tent in the hot QLD sun. No wonder why he was so ecstatic in his twitter post, saying he would even be prepared to "walk to Brisbane" to call tonight's match. To the person who wrote the comment about Vossy saying he's happy at Ch9, that's absolute garbage. He's just maintaining a brave face, when I think he'll definitely be looking for a commentary gig on another network by year end.

When you have a new employee (who doesn't have any managerial/executive position in his role), who's just been signed by the network at the beginning of this year, dictating who they want to work alongside and who they don't and that employee gains precedence over someone else who's been at the network for much longer (18 yrs), there's a problem.

Funny how ironic this is. I remember in 2001, Hadley apparently had no problem waltzing into 2GB and boot Brohman, Gibbs et al. out of their jobs after he had a massive tantrum and left 2UE when the new owners of the station tried to downsize his position.

Last edited:

M2D2

Bench
Interesting. Rabbs IS doing the melbourne game. and Vossy is doing the dragons game.

Maybe Hadley IS gone.

Brutus

Referee
It's great to have Vossy back calling the NRL on TV.

His voice is so suited to TV commentary.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Channel 9 Have no idea.

Vossy is awesome. If this isn't a permanent move back to the commentry team, he should move to fox

They ruined his show and bring in a bloke that calls the game as though we are watching a live auction.

Brutus

Referee
Wally just gave us a "dictate terms" after the Wallace try.

Wally's "dictate terms" sounds so much better with Vossy beside him...

Latest posts