What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Andrew Voss back

Do you want Andrew Voss back

• Yes

Votes: 426 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 16.5%

• Total voters

alpine eel73

Juniors
I actually hadn't noticed before how good Voss was and he is just so passionate about the game. Rabbs without doubt has been the no 1 for the past 30 years but he is past his best now. The cross promotion bullshit they crap on about during the game sh1ts me to no end.

Hadley is just a grub of a human, he should shut that massive gob of his up and stick to driving cabs. Bloody shock jock wanker. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

Juniors
Voss can't just help himself be an arrogant wanker. His rambling on about Fatty "saying 9 mins left" when there was actually 11 is so petty and annoying.

No one gives a shit Vossy. This is why you lost your job in the first place.

JamesBrandy

Juniors
I had no problem with that. It's better than Gus and Rabs going on with crap that goes on forever. Vossy is 1000x times better than Hadley and I even prefer him to Rabs these days. He does his research, knows about players history, and doesn't get Beale confused with Hoffman. How the hell can anybody do that MULTIPLE times....Hoffman is aboriginal and Beale is a pasty white guy!

Also....here comes Hoffman in his bright yellow boots....

Piss of Rabs and get Vossy as number 1, and Billy Birmingham as number 2. haha

frankthring

Juniors
Great call Vossy! Everyone at my joint loved the game. I'll be contacting 9 tomorrow to give them my thoughts. Was that other guy driving cabs tonight ?

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
I couldn't give a damn about a game between Brisbane and Saints, but I've watched every damn second of the game because Vossy's calling it. Haven't watched one game Gay Hadley's called 'cos he's rubbish, and find it hard to watch any game that dopey Ray Warren calls 'cos he's both rubbish and, apparently, a complete f**kwit who tries to get anyone better than him fired.

This Year?

Immortal
Vossy is way better than Hadley. His "getting a gold watch out of the s bend" made me lol. Also Wally was dictating terms.

ceagle

Bench
Great to have Vossy back, but ffs can someone tell Wally to stop using the word "dictate" every time he opens his mouth?

Great to have Vossy back, but ffs can someone tell Wally to stop using the word "dictate" every time he opens his mouth?

FFS I think Wally went particularly overkill with that saying last night. I swear he said "dictate terms" 3 times after every time Brisbane scored in the first half.

Let's hope he stays there. I enjoyed the Broncos game so much more without Hadley calling it. Vossy is the best commentator.

Exactly but it sounds like a one off based on his Twitter post. It was so much better - you don't realise how good Voss actually is.

Part of me wants 9 to lose the rights so it will go to 7 or 10, and Voss would be the lead caller.

wibble

Bench
That was comfortably nines best called game this year, despite how bad Wally and Fatty are.

I didn't even notice it was Vossy until 10 minutes into the game- I was just enjoying the game and hearing the game called properly, and not being jarred out of my viewing experience by poor commentary every few minutes.

Latest posts