What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 116 51.6%

• Total voters
What do you guys think about Arthur allowing his teenage son in the coach’s box during the game against Cronulla? A little unprofessional ?

This coming from one of your sources again who only seems to leak anti-BA stuff?

It really depends what was actually happening in the coach's box. If his son was just there.....well...big deal. If BA was constantly turning around to explain the specifics of the obstruction rule, rather than watching the game....well that's no good.

Kornstar

Coach
What do you guys think about Arthur allowing his teenage son in the coach’s box during the game against Cronulla? A little unprofessional ?

Isn't his kid in the Matts team? So he is a Parramatta contracted player? Is it really a problem? Focus in the lack of a defensive coach for a quarter of a season but not something so trivial.

Avenger

Immortal
This coming from one of your sources again who only seems to leak anti-BA stuff?

It really depends what was actually happening in the coach's box. If his son was just there.....well...big deal. If BA was constantly turning around to explain the specifics of the obstruction rule, rather than watching the game....well that's no good.
No Baz, I saw it during the game.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Is one I wanted last season. He's just about the only prop on the market last season that I think would have improved our pack markedly (given McLean was never, ever coming to Sydney)

McLean is overrated too. Ok but not worth stupid monet.

Avenger

Immortal
Isn't his kid in the Matts team? So he is a Parramatta contracted player? Is it really a problem? Focus in the lack of a defensive coach for a quarter of a season but not something so trivial.
Thought it was unprofessional. Never seen it before.

Avenger

Immortal
Fair enough. So the lower part of my reply is still current. Depends what exactly was going on. No problem if the lad is simply present. If it is gets in the road of coaching...no good.
Just thought with all the pressure that he was under that it was a dumb move.

strider

Post Whore
Tohu Harris and Ben Matalino would have been good. If you think Packer would not have been that prop we need then I f**king give up.
I think Packer would have been handy ... but then people would bitch endlessly about how we sign people of questionable nature and discipline

I think Matoulino is past it and overrated with little impact and wouldnt make much diff to our team

Harris wanted to go to NZ ... and Packer wanted to play for Cleary

Avenger

Immortal
I think Packer would have been handy ... but then people would bitch endlessly about how we sign people of questionable nature and discipline

I think Matoulino is past it and overrated with little impact and wouldnt make much diff to our team

Harris wanted to go to NZ ... and Packer wanted to play for Cleary
And Joanie loves Chachi.

strider

Post Whore
No Baz, I saw it during the game.
And what was his son doing that was a problem?

As i said, the kid is a gun on the sidelines .... he is basically a free staffer ... full credit to him

Honestly, if you didnt see something bad come of his son being there then you are just whinging for the sake of it now

Bazal

Post Whore
The Packer love is mind-boggling to me. I've said it before, but his name keeps popping up and I just don't understand what merkins see in the bloke.

His stats are plod. He is plod. And we'd have had to beat a 500k plus offer to sign the bloke. In 41 minutes of footy so far tonight he's run the ball a massive 4 times for 30 metres and another week with ZERO tackle breaks (making only one game this season where he has broken a tackle).

Alvaro is twice the player and half the price

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Tohu Harris and Ben Matalino would have been good. If you think Packer would not have been that prop we need then I f**king give up.

Packer makes less tackle breaks then mannah and Alvaro, he isn’t what we need. He would offer nothing we don’t already have.

Latest posts