What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 117 51.8%

• Total voters

Avenger

Immortal
There’s no reason for him to walk unless he has another gig somewhere. He’s contracted and just won’t walk away from the 500k he’s on.
It's called mutual consent. Which means,

"Here is $200K. Thanks for your service, goodbye. "

hineyrulz

Post Whore
There’s no reason for him to walk unless he has another gig somewhere. He’s contracted and just won’t walk away from the 500k he’s on.
There is no way Bea is going early, I doubt he’ll get a head coaching offer anywhere else so he’ll stay and top up his super. It will serve the club right for extending him last year when he has proved absolutely nothing.

Avenger

Immortal
There is no way Bea is going early, I doubt he’ll get a head coaching offer anywhere else so he’ll stay and top up his super. It will serve the club right for extending him last year when he has proved absolutely nothing.
He will be the next Tigers coach.

emjaycee

Coach
It’s not all on the coach, but it’s plain to see he’s not the answer and it’s time for a change. After 8 season there are no more excuses he has the team he wants and ATM we miles away from the top sides.

And I say again there is no reason why we can’t compete with the top sides especially when it comes to money. We have a football club that turns over millions of dollars and their sole job is to support the football club and help it win GF’s. If it’s not trying to do that then what’s the point?? They should pack up now and save all us fans the pain and suffering.
If you mean the Leagues Club, then, unfortunately, you have mis-stated their sole job.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If you mean the Leagues Club, then, unfortunately, you have mis-stated their sole job.
Leagues club, the reason the Leagues club was set up was to prop up the football club. I’ll say again if they aren’t doing all they can to make us one of the most powerful clubs in the comp what is the f**king point??? To fleece the elderly and stupid iof their pay cheques and pensions?? Where does that money go if it’s not going towards the football club??? Junior leagues would be a drop in the bucket compared to what the pokies rip out of the community of Parramatta.

eels_fan

First Grade
It’s simple for mine:

if we lose the next 4 going into the finals then BA goes immediately.

if we don’t make it to week 3 of the semi’s - BA goes end of 2022 or earlier if we don’t start next season well.

only way BA gets an extension is if we make prelim and start the year strong next year, and even then only for 1 year on the basis we at minimum do the same

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

he has achieved more then 90% of NRL coaches, he will get a head coach position somewhere else if he wanted it…..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
he has achieved more then 90% of NRL coaches, he will get a head coach position somewhere else if he wanted it…..
He probably will, If Nathan Brown and Anthony Griffen can get gigs I suppose BA can. Doesn’t say much for the coaching ranks.

emjaycee

Coach
Leagues club, the reason the Leagues club was set up was to prop up the football club. I’ll say again if they aren’t doing all they can to make us one of the most powerful clubs in the comp what is the f**king point??? To fleece the elderly and stupid iof their pay cheques and pensions?? Where does that money go if it’s not going towards the football club??? Junior leagues would be a drop in the bucket compared to what the pokies rip out of the community of Parramatta.

Here is the purpose (Object) of the PLC, according to it's constitution:

Primary Object
The Company will pursue the following primary objects:
(a) to continue to assist, foster, promote and propagate the game of Rugby League that was first started with the formation of the Parramatta Junior Rugby League in November 1946 and the subsequent entry of the Parramatta District Rugby League team in the 1947 NSW Rugby League Competition;
(b) to provide for members and their guests a social and sporting club with all the usual facilities of a club including residential and other accommodation, liquid and other refreshment, poker machines and other forms of gaming devices, and provision for sporting and other social and recreational facilities, to be conducted as a Registered Club;
(c) to hold a certificate of registration under the Registered Clubs Act;
(d) to be the owner of all of the issued capital of PNRL;
(e) through its ownership of all of the issued capital of PNRL, to indirectly hold the license issued by the NRL for the Parramatta Eels rugby league football club;
(f) to be committed to the ongoing funding support of PNRL and the Parramatta Eels football club, as reasonably required; and
(g) to provide financial or other assistance to other sports and activities in the Parramatta district or elsewhere.

And here is where the money comes from and goes.

1628327260870.png

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
After 8 season there are no more excuses he has the team he wants
I reckon he would prefer a team like Melbourne/Souths/Penrith.
And I say again there is no reason why we can’t compete with the top sides especially when it comes to money. We have a football club that turns over millions of dollars and their sole job is to support the football club and help it win GF’s. If it’s not trying to do that then what’s the point?? They should pack up now and save all us fans the pain and suffering.
R.330a57bd72ef781e41bc2b40932b16bd

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Here is the purpose (Object) of the PLC, according to it's constitution:

And here is where the money comes from and goes.

View attachment 51855
So we have no money?? Let’s turn those pokie machines up and fleece them pensioners some more!! Just so poor Bea can buy some more bottles of

Post whatever figures you like but we are a wealthy club with a massive junior base, any excuses that we don’t have the money or can’t compete with the big boys are just that excuses. Let’s face it our coaching staff are like buying the no name brands when you go shopping. Surely we can at least afford no frills FFS!!

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
I just got back on Facebook after ten years away. All my smartest friends either deleted their accounts or they never post anymore. I don't expect the board will be too concerned about the opinion of our dumbest fans, even if that's most of our fans. Footy fans don't know what's required to win footy matches. They think sacking coaches is a quick fix ffs.

So Bartman deleted Facebook? 😂😂😂

eels_fan

First Grade
Parramatta Eels stand by Brad Arthur after form slump

Pressure is mounting on the Eels and coach Brad Arthur, and CEO Jim Sarantinos has spoken out as Parramatta’s grip on the top four loosens.

Parramatta’s hierarchy have thrown their support behind coach Brad Arthur and his struggling playing group with the club adamant the Eels boss can turn the tide heading into the finals.

Eels chief executive Jim Sarantinos declared the past few weeks was “not reflective” of what the team was capable of.

With Parramatta’s top four hopes now on life support, the club was dealt another blow with hooker Reed Mahoney expected to be sidelined for an extended period.

Despite pressure mounting on Arthur, who has another 12 months left on his deal, Sarantinos said the club had faith the coach and believed the playing group can still make a premiership tilt.

“It’s obviously been a tough few weeks and we’ve been below our best,” Sarantinos told The Sunday Telegraph. “As Brad pointed out after the game, we need to regain some confidence.

“We are sitting fourth because we’ve shown throughout the year that we’re a good football team.

“The last couple of weeks isn’t reflective of who this team is. We’ve got a tough run coming but we have confidence in Brad and our leaders to turn things around and get back to playing their best footy heading into the finals.”

IFR33K

Coach
It's called mutual consent. Which means,

"Here is $200K. Thanks for your service, goodbye. "

Ba still needs to agree and if he doesn’t have a gig lined up, I can’t see rouse hills rhinos paying him the short fall to extend his career with u13 div 2. @Delboy can you confirm?