What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 118 52.0%

• Total voters

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
I suspect Bennett is out of our price range. Do you understand Arthur's is cheaper than most coaches? The board aren't f**king idiots. They know the best coaches cost the most money. If they wanted a better coach they wouldn't have signed our current one so cheaply. They would have upped their budget and signed one to match.

If we replace Arthur's it won't be with a coach any of the rich clubs want. It'll be Green, Maguire or Flanagan. And I'd be happy with them.
So your saying the board don't care about winning a premiership, just happy to be competitive and make sure the club is making money by cutting costs and finding the cheapest coaching staff...

Hmmmmm...funny, my post was deleted when I said the same thing

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just watching Melbourne attack, it’s f**king depressing.

Look at how good they make a plodder like Kenny Bromwich look, while we have a bloke like Matto superior in every way playing bash and barge BS. But it’s not the coaching staff or our attack. Lol get f**ked.

Avenger

Immortal
So your saying the board don't care about winning a premiership, just happy to be competitive and make sure the club is making money by cutting costs and finding the cheapest coaching staff...

No Pou by his own admission likes following an underdog and is one himself in this forum.

Suitman

Post Whore
No Pou by his own admission likes following an underdog and is one himself in this forum.

I'm not sure why anyone engages with him anymore tbh.
I don't, because I always know what the answer will be. He's not as smart as he pretends to be.

IFR33K

Coach
Just watching Melbourne attack, it’s f**king depressing.

Look at how good they make a plodder like Kenny Bromwich look, while we have a bloke like Matto superior in every way playing bash and barge BS. But it’s not the coaching staff or our attack. Lol get f**ked.

I think you need to stop watching superior teams to ours. I suggest you only watch a dogs/Broncos clash, and then think how lucky we are to have BA.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm not sure why anyone engages with him anymore tbh.
I don't, because I always know what the answer will be. He's not as smart as he pretends to be.
He's the crusader of mediocrity and will adopt the devils advocate argument for every single topic. He rarely agrees with you, has usually the opposite view and basically trolls his own forum. In the early days I sent him to the rubber room because he realised this was true and he had a well deserved break from the forum.

Remember that @Poupou Escobar ? It would have been about the same time when you told me Newtown was a bad place to invest in 2013.

You f**king dribbler. LOL.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
I've been clear for some time and don't feel inclined to rehash all of my previous gold.

We don't seem to have the coach or the squad to get to the next level. Performances week to week don't change that long established view.
But BA thinks we do. We just need another 5 years or so to rise to the challenge, raise our intensity and do our load or something like that.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He's the crusader of mediocrity and will adopt the devils advocate argument for every single topic. He rarely agrees with you, has usually the opposite view and basically trolls his own forum. In the early days I sent him to the rubber room because he realised this was true and he had a well deserved break from the forum.

Remember that @Poupou Escobar ? It would have been about the same time when you told me Newtown was a bad place to invest in 2013.

You f**king dribbler. LOL.
I like you but when you make posts like this it questions why I do.

You are better than this mate.

IFR33K

Coach
I've been clear for some time and don't feel inclined to rehash all of my previous gold.

We don't seem to have the coach or the squad to get to the next level. Performances week to week don't change that long established view.

Do you think we’re playing to potential?
Do you think our roster is that bad?
Do you think we’re structured to a first grade standard?

looking at the other teams and how they attack, we are so far off the pack, it’s not funny. We’re happy to play a one dimensional game, that relies on effort and luck. Not much else.

i know we have our weaknesses, but we also have a severe handicap

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

The difference is I didn't say they don't care about winning a premiership, just that they won't do it at any cost. Don't let the fact of a salary cap fool you into thinking the NRL is a level playing field.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We aren't always going to agree, Gaz. Pou is a loyal apologist. Nice fella but can frustrate the f**k out of me.
I think he sometimes goes too far, but I get why. Its f**ken frustrating reading some of the negative idiots on here.

Last nights game thread was a low point. I understand that fans want to see us do better, but it came across as if people were more interesting in revelling about how they were 'right' about BA rather than what actually happened during the game.

Its ironic because virtually all of the so called 'apologists' have been very clear about our limitations.