What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

T-Boon

Coach
In hindsight we should have gone for Fitzgibbon last season. Maybe that assistant at Penrith would be worth going for this year.
Apart from Bellamy I don't think there are any good coaches out there. There is just a lot of crap coaches.

Eelspride

Juniors
Anyone want to change their vote.

I still haven't changed mine but i did vote NO at the backend of last year.
It’s a no and always a no I have put a red line through his name four years ago the guy is as clueless as F@rck

Last edited:
All things considered, a few lapses and some spontaneous combustion …you’re coming 5th.

Bumping into sides who have been fortunate. Dogs having their day.

Accordingly, I’d guess that Bea Arthur is a “first world” footy coaching problem.

The only self inflicted pain is Mary. That’s just an unnecessary uppercut ever week.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The only worry is our defence. We are now leaking over 20 points a game. Sportsbet has us fourth in the betting but it's really a two horse race. We need to hope Penrith/Melbourne have some availability issues of their own come finals time.

hindy111

Post Whore
The only worry is our defence. We are now leaking over 20 points a game. Sportsbet has us fourth in the betting but it's really a two horse race. We need to hope Penrith/Melbourne have some availability issues of their own come finals time.

Loser attitude.

We need to push our players and teach them more skills and mental strength to beat them

emjaycee

Coach
Everyone including BA knows we need Drown back in 6 this weekend.
No one has come up with a viable option. All these commentators and social media experts have access to our squad list, who do they suggest we put there?
The only names I have seen tossed up are Cartwright and Matterson but they were both discounted by the person that proposed them.
C'mon Bwafe - tell us who you would play in the centres so Drown can go back to 6.

hindy111

Post Whore
Everyone including BA knows we need Drown back in 6 this weekend.
No one has come up with a viable option. All these commentators and social media experts have access to our squad list, who do they suggest we put there?
The only names I have seen tossed up are Cartwright and Matterson but they were both discounted by the person that proposed them.
C'mon Bwafe - tell us who you would play in the centres so Drown can go back to 6.

Probably only option is Laizou.