What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

yy_cheng

Coach
I’ve changed my mind several times about BA. Some of our performances show we are good enough to slug it out with the best teams. The defensive desperation and scramble against the Storm and Panthers recently is the defensive attitude we need to see consistently to be better in 2022.

If we see the same mixed bag of solid wins and embarrassing defeats next year then I think it’s time to show BA the door. I’m hoping though that the players have that self belief and drive to improve in 2022.
i think the real thing that matters is games against the good teams.

For the bad teams, blow them off the park early then either let the bench do more work (resting our primary guys but giving our next level guys some more game time and experience). or working on new moves like the panther's scrum plays or switch players... like give Dylbags more responsibilities and Moses plays 2nd fiddle. etc.

Not just try and out grind the bad teams.

Of course, winning the game is of utmost importancce

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep. He's awesome. Thats why I wanted him at Parra. Not like those pair of dopes Burt and Holbrook.

But as good as he is he still hasn't won a GF since 2010. Using your logic. If something cant change after 8 years, then Souths are no hope. Bennetts an 11 time loser FFS!
Bennett might be an 11 time loser by your logic but Bea is a never was, him being mentioned in the same sentence is utterly embarrassing. You keep riding that bald slow pony for all it’s worth just like the clueless board we’ll see where we are in 2 or 3 years.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm going to be serious for a minute.

@hineyrulz - I love your work. You're a funny merkin and good value on here.

But if I'm being honest I like you a whole lot more in the off season.

The constant BA bashing and hindsight genius bullshit gets tiring. Every week its a new thing that you bash him on. The latest is the week 2 thing which is irrelevant. If we didnt get week 3 it would be "Week 3 Bea" (which you have to admit sounds better) and then it would be PF Bea etc.

We all want our team to win but you've got it in for BA and have lost perspective. I dont really hate Burt or Holbrook - I was just shitting on your ideas out of spite because I get tired of the BA shit.

I thought our performance against the Panthers might give us all a brief respite, but alas I was wrong.

I've watched that game 3 times now and all I saw was a team willing to die for their coach. We aren't perfect and nor is BA but there is a lot to like about Parra in 2021.

I genuinely believe we will be f**king good next year. Our guys will be burning after that Panthers game.

I dont expect everyone to blow our team and coaches knobs but it would be nice if you didn't go out of your way in every post to make some childish remark about our coach.
But If I can’t be boring tiring and repetitive in here it means I have to be it in the real world, which upsets people that I actually know which means I’ll probably end up homeless.

Decision’s decisions 🤔

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Bennett might be an 11 time loser by your logic but Bea is a never was, him being mentioned in the same sentence is utterly embarrassing. You keep riding that bald slow pony for all it’s worth just like the clueless board we’ll see where we are in 2 or 3 years.
Do we have a choice?

I suppose I could be bitter and twisted but it seems fairly self-destructive.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
But If I can’t be boring tiring and repetitive in here it means I have to be it in the real world, which upsets people that I actually know which means I’ll probably end up homeless.

Decision’s decisions 🤔
Just purchase a BA doll and say all of the bad things to him at night in the privacy of your own bedroom.

IFR33K

Coach
We've done really well since 2018. I'm not convinced Polebrook have done better....and Luke Squirt. Please. His only rightful place is performing with the other midgets in the circus.

Keep the shit ideas coming...

In the past you’ve asked for better replacements of BA. He mentioned holbrook. You’d have to admit in their first few years of coaching, holbrook would have done a better job, yeah? Weren’t the Titans favs for the spoon last year?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
In the past you’ve asked for better replacements of BA. He mentioned holbrook. You’d have to admit in their first few years of coaching, holbrook would have done a better job, yeah? Weren’t the Titans favs for the spoon last year?
I thought Hiney talked about him as a replacement after 2018?

Big call to say he would have done better with the current squad in the last 3 years.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm going to be serious for a minute.

@hineyrulz - I love your work. You're a funny merkin and good value on here.

But if I'm being honest I like you a whole lot more in the off season.

The constant BA bashing and hindsight genius bullshit gets tiring. Every week its a new thing that you bash him on. The latest is the week 2 thing which is irrelevant. If we didnt get week 3 it would be "Week 3 Bea" (which you have to admit sounds better) and then it would be PF Bea etc.

We all want our team to win but you've got it in for BA and have lost perspective. I dont really hate Burt or Holbrook - I was just shitting on your ideas out of spite because I get tired of the BA shit.

I thought our performance against the Panthers might give us all a brief respite, but alas I was wrong.

I've watched that game 3 times now and all I saw was a team willing to die for their coach. We aren't perfect and nor is BA but there is a lot to like about Parra in 2021.

I genuinely believe we will be f**king good next year. Our guys will be burning after that Panthers game.

I dont expect everyone to blow our team and coaches knobs but it would be nice if you didn't go out of your way in every post to make some childish remark about our coach.

He wasn't being sarcastic? I assumed he was

Latest posts