What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Or Ofahengaue or Matterson or Hopgood for that matter. There’s not a lot of minutes to go around if you want to get your money’s worth out of those five. Maybe Matterson will move to the edge?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He’s still not better than Paulo or RCG.
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

Avenger

Immortal
I’ve been chatting with a few members off line and did some with members in one of the corporate boxes at the game yesterday. There were varying opinions on this topic by some of our sponsors.

If we fizzle out this season which I think we may do and worst case scenario miss the 8 completely do we make a call on the coach by mid next season or wait until the final year of BA’s contract in 2025?

I’m suggesting that because Andrew Webster (who has done an amazing job at the Warriors) contract ends the same time as BA. Todd Payten’s a year after. Trent Robinson also appears ready for a change.

We can’t just keep extending when there are possibly better options coming up. I think a team like Manly will offer BA a big contract when the inevitable happens and they bone Seibold. As a club we don’t want to miss out when the inevitable coaching roller coaster begins.

emjaycee

Coach
I’ve been chatting with a few members off line and did some with members in one of the corporate boxes at the game yesterday. There were varying opinions on this topic by some of our sponsors.

If we fizzle out this season which I think we may do and worst case scenario miss the 8 completely do we make a call on the coach by mid next season or wait until the final year of BA’s contract in 2025?

I’m suggesting that because Andrew Webster (who has done an amazing job at the Warriors) contract ends the same time as BA. Todd Payten’s a year after. Trent Robinson also appears ready for a change.

We can’t just keep extending when there are possibly better options coming up. I think a team like Manly will offer BA a big contract when the inevitable happens and they bone Seibold. As a club we don’t want to miss out when the inevitable coaching roller coaster begins.
Don't we have Cayless serving his apprenticeship now?

Gronk

Staff member

Webster is the coach of the month, before that it was Robbo or Fitzgibbon or Payton. Now those three coaches have shown that if your squad is not firing or if they are all injured, then you can be yesterday's hero so quick.

Webster ? Who have they actually beaten ? I'll wait here.

What's extraordinary, is that the team who helped the NRL during covid, have a run home of ...

Raiders
Bye
Tits
Tigers
Manly
Dolphins.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Id like to get Peter Wallace into our system somewhere. Got a good feeling about that bloke. He always played tough and is in a very good system. I see lots of offers for Holbrook being rumoured.

eels_fan

First Grade
I'd be judging Webster in a few years, not after 6 months.
He isn't a better prospect that BA.
Neither is Payten.

Robbo is a great coach, i think his time has just come at the Roosters and he needs a change of scenery.

If he was going to get punted, then i'd make a play at him, but then you have to ask if his style suits us and without the endless bucketload of Roosters sombrero deals if he's all he's cracked up to be

Latest posts