What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

• Total voters

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I love it how posters after actually watching Sandow play they actually think he is a good player and are not basing their opinion on his personality.

Kornstar

Coach
So what's your point smarty pants?

If we want to sign players from other clubs all we can offer is opportunity or money.

Sandow already has the opportunity to play first grade at his current club. That just leaves money as an enticement.

If you're saying we should only sign players who bleed blue and gold then that just leaves local juniors and they're really not that f**king great despite people banging on about our vaunted junior nursery.

I was referring in general, no specific players in mind, and it was a direct response to Caylos post about being able to change your mind until the last minute if a better offer from a different club (other than your current club) came along......

Money is obviously a part of the decision but you still have to want to go to the club at the end of the day........Hanging out in hope of a better offer (from an entirely different club) till June 30 would speak volumes for said player imo.

Further to that, if Sandow did play that way, then SK will tell him to bugger off as he did with Orford and Blair......

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I have a feeling that Maitua might turn out to be a great buy.
Couple him up with Sandow and I'm starting to get a little bit excited about 2012.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I love it how posters after actually watching Sandow play they actually think he is a good player and are not basing their opinion on his personality.

I know. That's why most peoples' opinions aren't worth shit.

Then again, if footy didn't make people so emotional it wouldn't be so popular.

gustarny

Juniors
I think at least 80 more of those 90 dills would change their vote now maybe it was just a bloodrush or do they just support the old regime.:roll:

Loudstrat

Coach
True, the guy has a history of being a shit stirring creep...

by the way, didn't our Misty walk away from the club ala Raider Pete style until Fitzy left????....weak as f**ken piss!!!
You want to back that statement up knobjockey?

I merely didnt post on this forum, but I NEVER ditched the Eels you stupid inbred f*cking dribbler.

Anyone who pays attention the the NRL forum knows that.

You are really cut up because I simply questioned someones cred re Sandow. Who hasnt signed yet, incidently!!!!!!

Last edited:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
You want to back that statement up knobjockey?

I merely didnt post on this forum, but I NEVER ditched the Eels you stupid inbred f*cking dribbler.

Anyone who pays attention the the NRL forum knows that.

You are really cut up because I simply questioned someones cred re Sandow. Who hasnt signed yet, incidently!!!!!!

Welcome back Loudstrat. Good to see you in the eels forum.
You'll have to pardon sone of my friends in here, they sometimes like to give it to the newcomers. But once you get to know them they are very nice people.