What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

• Total voters

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I'm banging two of the neighbours wifes too.

images

images

This is ME after the girls finished with him
images

Eels 01

Juniors
:lol: It was Jodecai that started it you gimps! Am I not a good enough Parra fan for his worship? Ffs

If his scoops have such a history of accuracy, great. Doesnt mean he gets to carry on like a sook is his cred is being tested by someone who doest know him from a bar of soap. And if the Barrett thing about his missus is true, that tells me a lot about Sandow. Means we are in with a big chance, but nothing yet.

BTW Scoop, I'm not the one bragging about my wonderful life in RL's inner circle :lol:

And certainly not a done deal yet. As I said, when ink is on the paper.

BTW, thanks for making me feel so welcome. :lol: Thought I'd stumbled on the Dogs website by accident........
I feel your frustrations, it's a hit and miss approach. They hear a rumour, post it as fact and hope it comes through. There's a Danny Weidler on every forum.

It's just an ego thing, jodecai confirmed this with his "you only wish" comment. Anybody in the "circle" wouldn't waste time trying to impress faceless people on a forum.

Journalists are in the circle, they have contacts in all clubs, if they can't confirm a rumour then jodecai certainly can't.

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The rumours a strong that we're talking to him, and apparently its almost a done deal. Chris Sandow as a Parramatta Eels player.

Yay? or ney?

This is 1 Eyed TEZZA's fault for starting this thread.
Look what you have done Tezza, brought flirtation, sex, adultery, disclosure of sins, EGO, bragging rights, abuse, ridicule, character assassination and enmity amongst Eels fans.:crazy:
Please be more thoughtful when next you think about starting a new thread.
You f#!*^#! idiot:lol:

Parra Pride

Referee
This is 1 Eyed TEZZA's fault for starting this thread.
Look what you have done Tezza, brought flirtation, sex, adultery, disclosure of sins, EGO, bragging rights, abuse, ridicule, character assassination and enmity amongst Eels fans.:crazy:
Please be more thoughtful when next you think about starting a new thread.
You f#!*^#! idiot:lol:

I blame Jason Ryles.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I feel your frustrations, it's a hit and miss approach. They hear a rumour, post it as fact and hope it comes through. There's a Danny Weidler on every forum.

It's just an ego thing, jodecai confirmed this with his "you only wish" comment. Anybody in the "circle" wouldn't waste time trying to impress faceless people on a forum.

Journalists are in the circle, they have contacts in all clubs, if they can't confirm a rumour then jodecai certainly can't.

that about sums it up around this joint

Got to have a bit of a laugh and giggle, otherwise if you try and say it the way it appears to irregular readers / posters, then you will get into what Loudrout has got himself into.

its only footy folks, it will all come out eventually, scoops or no scoops

Stagger eel

Staff member
as a totally impartial observer to all of this....that seemed a little overlealous from the site's Super Moderator?? :?

True, the guy has a history of being a shit stirring creep...

by the way, didn't our Misty walk away from the club ala Raider Pete style until Fitzy left????....weak as f**ken piss!!!

True EEL

Bench

by the way, didn't our Misty walk away from the club ala Raider Pete style until Fitzy left????....weak as f**ken piss!!!

ok.....well thanks for giving me a little more background at least

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

well Fitzys gone now and Misty's back, now what have we gotta do to stop Pete coming back