What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Jamie Lyon at Parramatta?

Do you want Jamie Lyon back in the Blue and Gold?

• Yes

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • Depends on the circumstances of his return

Votes: 23 21.1%

• Total voters

Suitman

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
IF Jamie came back to us and played, and followed with all the inevitable fanfare (including apologies)...

Would he be accepted and cheered like any other Eel? Or would people (I'm not pointing the finger at anyone) feel, "Meh - he's an Eel, but also a w*****. Good on him for scoring," ?

It seems like some people have him in the same class as Anthony Mundine, Gordon Tallis, Willie Mason and Dean Jones.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
It seems like some people have him in the same class as Anthony Mundine, Gordon Tallis, Willie Mason and Dean Jones.

Suity

wtf?

Dean Jones?????????????????

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
I was thinking of wankers, and his name came into my head. :lol:

Suity

Mate, the day Jamie Lyon walks on the field and ask a big burly front rower to remove the tape around his head, he'll be in the class as dean jones :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Suitman said:

Suity

So...That means they'd be indifferent because he's a w*****, but happy because he's an Eel...Right?

Utey

Coach
I didnt, but he could be the 5/8 we could need? If Hagan got him here it would be a stroke of genius on his behalf IMO.

Suitman

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
Can't help but wonder at how much inter-fan tension could be caused by it...

They'd get over it when he is wearing the blue and gold and scoring tries.

Suity

Parra Guru

Coach
stiff-meister eel said:
Ahhh the pessimist. I suppose we wont find out until he signs & plays & scores those great tries he's capable of

Ahhh the optimist...

Excuse us for wearing our hearts on our sleeve ;-)

Avenger said:
So the majority says Yes. Now get off the fence eela!!! :p

lol I'm going to sit on the fence with eela.

Jamie is such an arsehole for what he did.
But damn, what a player.

I have very mixed emotions on the situation, however I wouldn't kill myself if he signed with someone else ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
stiff-meister eel said:
Ahhh the pessimist. I suppose we wont find out until he signs & plays & scores those great tries he's capable of

Until? If.....

If he delivers a premiership that so many are telling us he can I'm sure I'll find it in my heart to forgive. But he'll need do that in 2007 as he is after all the Andrew Johns of the ESL.

Latest posts