What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know anything about Hindmarsh?

Agent Mulder

Bench
I'm bloody worried sick to tell you the truth, I've been watching the game on Channel 9, But i couldn't stand it anymore, So i came online and pretty much wrecked the game for me as i know we have won, Thats great and all but with Hindmarsh injured im really worried.

RABK

Referee
What i've heard is possible MCL / ACL damage. Best case for a slight strain or tear would be one week, worst case he's gone for the season and most the off season.

Let's hope he's alright, if anyone can return in one week it'd be Hindy.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Hope you're right, Australia will need a backrower now as Hindmarsh won't be in the tri-nations, Parramatta to me are far more important.

Nuffy

Bench
They said on the TV that the Parra doctor was trying to arrange a MRI tonight but he was pretty sure it was a MCL and out for the season.

If it was the ACL he would have missed most of next year as well.

strider

Post Whore
Brian Smith looked a shattered man after the game....I think they know Hindy is gone :(

bartman

Immortal
Yep. A tackling machine to cover the slack.

11. Robinson
12. Morrison
13. Wagon

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Matty Johns said there's one tear that he can play with and not worry about. Plus Hindy said he couldn't feel any pain so it may be the good (term used VERY loosely) type of tear.

We can only hope anyway.

nöyd

Staff member
bartman said:
Yep. A tackling machine to cover the slack.

11. Robinson
12. Morrison
13. Wagon

Exactly. Anyone know how Wags went in Premmies?

Avenger

Immortal
As they said on TV, if it is a posterial cruciate injury he may play on with it, if it is an anterior cruciate, he is out for the season.

MrSharky

Juniors
I've had a posterior cruciate injury before... and officially it takes about 5-7 weeks to heal...

You are however, able to run after a couple of weeks...

I'm expecting him to play in the preliminaries...

:cool:

PJ Marshal

Coach
you can never get away from a broncos game being totally happy it seems

im as about as happy as i am after parra loses right now

we have 25 blokes in our squad and we haven't relied on one player all year so why do it now.
Sure if he's out it's a big loss, but we have blokes to cover for him. Morrison is here now, we didn't have in the last 2 years when Hindy was out. Wagon is a tackling machine he is due back too.
We can cover for him if we have too.

Wagon will definately come in ........all the players will need to lift atleast 10% each to cover for Hindmarsh.

nöyd

Staff member
PJ Marshal said:
hindmarsh is our johns

bullsht.jpg

Latest posts