What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know anything about Hindmarsh?

-Gurueel-

Juniors
this is starting to sound like how the poms reacted when Beckham injured his foot - i dont think a knee has had this much spotlight before

El Diablo

Post Whore
-Gurueel- said:
this is starting to sound like how the poms reacted when Beckham injured his foot - i dont think a knee has had this much spotlight before

*cough* Jana Pittman *cough*

El Diablo

Post Whore
nothing will ever beat Pittman's knee in Athens.

Daily updates on the news. Drove me mad.

i think this is playing into b smith's hands, we will not find out and their will be specualations all week till 3 pm next sunday, brian will take full advantage till next sunday. This will keep the opposition team guessing

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was talking to the physio last night at the pub, and he said its not as bad as they first thougth and it should only be about two weeks

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I felt like the season was over when Hindmarsh came off, but I knew after Ben Smith scored we would go all the way to win. We're still a possible chance, even without Hindmarsh. I think with Hindmarsh, he falls on the same category as Ruben Wiki and Shane Webcke. They get injured but are back sooner then everyone thinks. They are tough bastards, I hope Hindmarsh's injury isnt a bad as we thought.

*cough*Tonya Harding*cough*

Anyways, this isn't that bad. Hindy busts his arse so much he deserves a rest for a few weeks. We only have to play Manly so it's not like we're gonna need him.

wittyz chick

Coach
Last time we played Manly remember Hindy didn't play (yes I know some of the Manly boys didn't play as well) but we still won. Think how different the teams are now we SHOULD win on Sunday!!!!!!

Hindy has pretty much carried us over the past few years (and before you bag me out think about it) and so he deserves a premiership and I for one will be quite sad if hindy does not get a premiership with us. Preferably this year :D

Lets hope the injury isn't that bad and we will see him come GF day (thats if we make it that far)

dazeely said:
lets pay some miracle doctor the $100 000 Minor premiership cheque to fix him up for the GF.

Perhaps you wernt listening to the Commentry or don't know who Parramatta's Club Doctor is.

Parramatta Club Dr is Dr Michael Johnston (he is also on the board). his Nick Name is Dr Death.

Death is the Best knee man in Sydney. He did Johns and does anyone major. Even if he is only supervising he will be in the theatre telling how it is done.

But if it is PCL. Hindy will not play next week, if we win we get a week off and he would be right for the Prelim with an ammount of straping on the knee.

Stagger eel

Staff member
As long as Hindy is awake he'll be involved with something to rectify his knee, whether thats Physio, re-hab training and possibly Hypa-baric chamber [whatever it's called] treatment to the knee will be a new fulltime job for him and I would imagine he's gonna hate it.

feel sorry for Bonnie!!:D

Latest posts