What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know anything about Hindmarsh?

bartman

Immortal
He's damned good, but we've played and won without him before.

Smith was quoted in one of the articles this week saying how he purposefully moulds the squad about not being too reliant on any one player.

Three games left. Next week's semi should be a training run. Then a week off and two tough inetnse matches. We can do this. We have the depth and the confidence, and we will be able to plan for his absence. St George will be the big test.

dazeely

First Grade
without him we have been brought back into the pack. not out there in front with the drags etc anymore. huge loss.

strider

Post Whore
he hung around till the end of the game before going for scans....it just gives me the feeling they know its bad

tragic :cry:

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Even if we won the premiership without him it would still be awful to see him not out there. Seeing him crying on the sidelines after the 2001 Final was pretty horrible and if he missed out on a GF win then he'd be feeling pretty ordinary.

nöyd

Staff member
meh - if someone asked me would I rather play in a grand final and lose or miss playing in a grand final and have your team win I know which one I'd be choosing

dazeely

First Grade
strider said:
he hung around till the end of the game before going for scans....it just gives me the feeling they know its bad

tragic :cry:

f**k yeh..... what a shallow and dissappointing way to celebrate minor premiership. want to cry instead.

Eelectrica

Referee
It would be a crying shame if he never played in a winning grand final team. I think we can still do it this year without him. But for Hindy personally it would be a huge tragedy.

Kinda stating the obvious, I know but I don't know how else to put it.

dazeely

First Grade
lets pay some miracle doctor the $100 000 Minor premiership cheque to fix him up for the GF.

RABK

Referee
Sorry guys, my friend was on my computer and he was stirring sh*t up it seems. :LOL:

Latest posts