What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

I've checked their profiles, both of them have been on line at the same time quite abit, that's why I don't think they are the same.

lol really ? :roll: Its not the fact that you have both been arguing on two separate forums ?

Idiot. :crazy:

100% sure? How do you know for certain? I believe its him, but you never know.

The.X.Factor knows...

I kinda wish he was a troll though, because he's going to single handedly bring about a LOL@Bulldud$ thread, just as Bunniesman did with Souths. :(

ceagle

Bench
The.X.Factor knows...

I kinda wish he was a troll though, because he's going to single handedly bring about a LOL@Bulldud$ thread, just as Bunniesman did with Souths. :(
Only way we see a LOL@bulldud$ thread that is worth anything, is if they fail very badly next season.

Only way we see a LOL@bulldud$ thread that is worth anything, is if they fail very badly next season.

lol + we don't sign Foran, Graham is a flop in the NRL and Manly win the premiership. :crazy:

Oh but we're sweet, 3 of the 4 won't come true. :cool:

So the only one that will come true is Manly going back-to-back? :)

Cool, have your last premiership before you fold and we'll take Foran in 2013, sounds fair.:sarcasm:

I was obviously talking about the Foran part, I just can't see him coming to us especially considering there are so many other teams who will have massive cap space in 2013 also.

ceagle

Bench
Cool, have your last premiership before you fold and we'll take Foran in 2013, sounds fair.:sarcasm:

I was obviously talking about the Foran part, I just can't see him coming to us especially considering there are so many other teams who will have massive cap space in 2013 also.
I would easily take another premiership if that meant we lost Foran in 2013.

Meh, who knows where Foran is going? Doubt he has probably given it much thought so far.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
People need to stop thinking me and this fool are the same person. I think on a whole new level he doesn't even know exists. He is an intellectual lightweight who doesn't know what the f**k he is talking about. I have a very high IQ.

He is probably a troll account. I am not a troll in any way, shape or form. Everything I type is the real opinions of a real life actual human. I am not some kind of "character" created by some f**kwit.

Your the biggest waste of sperm in the world.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Your the biggest waste of sperm in the world.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Considering the source, I take this as a compliment. A complete tard like you doesn't rate me, logic confirms that I must be as awesome as I already think I am.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Ah DoggiesBrothel, keeps taking it up the arse, and keeps coming back for a bigger pounding....ironically much like the team he supports, the Bulldogs.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Memo for Doggiesbro .. when an entire Forum thinks your the biggest Idiot Trolling round you know thats when your pretty fcked in the head

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Doggiesbro,

Its hard isnt it? youve learnt to love this country's beautiful game , more then all the kids at school so youve searched the internet found some forums - met like minded people and now when you go back to school , claim to have all the goss, rumours and plays...
Its ok you keep supporting your doggies , i can tell you my boy clearly your being taken the absolute piss out of you , go back to the dogs forum , where they can accept like minded replies and simple woofing.
Your embarrassing whats already the filth of the NRL.

Now i know it hurts how bad people are giving it to you , challenging your integrity , Intelligence and your references but believe me it aint the end of the world , get out of here learn to think and comprehend then come back with a diligent reply.

Youve not made any sense , or any point. Its clearly personal , i reckon your about 18 just started going to the roxys and thinking the world is yours , its ok young lad , keep at it when youve retired , re register your thoughts on this forum , we will see how youve changed.

Latest posts