What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

gerg

Juniors
LOL

3/4 OF 12 IS 9 YOU genius.:lol::lol::lol:

Good support you got here CEAGLE.

This guy and miller :lol::lol:

What the hell are you talking about - I thought we had agreed earlier in this thread that 7/12, 8/12, 9/12, 10/12 and 11/12 all equalled 34?

Gee I thought we were mates and everythink.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
What the hell are you talking about - I thought we had agreed earlier in this thread that 7/12, 8/12, 9/12, 10/12 and 11/12 all equalled 34?

Gee I thought we were mates and everythink.

Good try to cover it up. You two get some help, and quick.

gerg

Juniors
we all know how water displacement works..

(for those who don't, simply fill up a bowl of water to the very brim, and then float an apple on top - you'll see water spill over the side.. that's displacement...)

aannnyways, back to my point...

how far would sea levels drop if we removed all the boats from all the waterways (ocean & rivers) from everywhere around the world?

eeew tough one. But if you took all the boats out of the water where would you put them - on land - so would the land sink or the sea rise?

Hmmm I got it the answer is 34.

This is like normal people arguing with a mentally hadicaped gimp. I had a mate like Bro, alway right and everyone else is wrong. Argue, argue, argue. He is right and you must apologise. Needless to say, he is no mate anymore, just like Bro, he was told to take is geniused arguments and shove them up his anal cavity.

Have a go Bro, I bet you will find your own arse would reject you

DoggiesBro

Juniors
This is like normal people arguing with a mentally hadicaped gimp. I had a mate like Bro, alway right and everyone else is wrong. Argue, argue, argue. He is right and you must apologise. Needless to say, he is no mate anymore, just like Bro, he was told to take is geniused arguments and shove them up his anal cavity.

Have a go Bro, I bet you will find your own arse would reject you

Still hurting when everyone else around you said i was right and you were wrong?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not as much as you right now. Your inane ramblings have caught up and now you are being taken to task. Clearly I was correct about you. You should be a man and apologise.

Didgi

DoggiesBro, I would like to run a little experiment. Would you mind sharing your age?

BunniesMan

Immortal
People need to stop thinking me and this fool are the same person. I think on a whole new level he doesn't even know exists. He is an intellectual lightweight who doesn't know what the f**k he is talking about. I have a very high IQ.

He is probably a troll account. I am not a troll in any way, shape or form. Everything I type is the real opinions of a real life actual human. I am not some kind of "character" created by some f**kwit.

ceagle

Bench
People need to stop thinking me and this fool are the same person. I think on a whole new level he doesn't even know exists. He is an intellectual lightweight who doesn't know what the f**k he is talking about. I have a very high IQ.

He is probably a troll account. I am not a troll in any way, shape or form. Everything I type is the real opinions of a real life actual human. I am not some kind of "character" created by some f**kwit.
Please stfu, I believe that you aren't the same person, but the part about you having a very high IQ, what a wank.

Latest posts