What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

40Twenty

Juniors
doggiesbro,

its hard isnt it? Youve learnt to love this country's beautiful game , more then all the kids at school so youve searched the internet found some forums - met like minded people and now when you go back to school , claim to have all the goss, rumours and plays...
Its ok you keep supporting your doggies , i can tell you my boy clearly your being taken the absolute piss out of you , go back to the dogs forum , where they can accept like minded replies and simple woofing.
Your embarrassing whats already the filth of the nrl.

Now i know it hurts how bad people are giving it to you , challenging your integrity , intelligence and your references but believe me it aint the end of the world , get out of here learn to think and comprehend then come back with a diligent reply.

Youve not made any sense , or any point. Its clearly personal , i reckon your about 18 just started going to the roxys and thinking the world is yours , its ok young lad , keep at it when youve retired , re register your thoughts on this forum , we will see how youve changed.

gold

Tommax25

Bench
What argument you know you did exactly what i said, you even applogisied on the forum after admitting you were being a wanker and upset about des leaving.

You also have nothing in your arguments you say lawrence is faster then benji i ask for any proof you have none, i even say that it could appear that way because benji seems to find more breaks and has more room that way, yet you have nothing worth saying but your braindead.

You say we win games when ennis is out yet as i pointed out we won 5 or 6 of our firsts and he was a huge part once he got injured we went on a huge loss streak. You had nothing to say to that.

You then say that ennis has done nothing for years yet as i pointed out he constantly beats farah for the nsw jersey based and as anyone who watches football will admit that they are always talking up the games when they play each other and ennis has outplayed farah constantly when they play each other to beat farah for the jersey. You then go silent.

You have no knowledge at all, your an out and out loser who was on the forum the night your team won the title talking shit about des never going to the dogs. Your most likely a kid who lives in his mothers garage and works at mcdonalds i feel deeply sorry for you.

Its funny, I don't know the truth of these statements but this is how every arugment we every had went, with me saying something and him Doggiesbrah dodging and pretending like it was never said. I'm on ignore now, because he went the extra step so that he never even has to see them anymore. Hypocrite.

Tommax25

Bench
no sledging just telling the truth, he showed his colours on the kennel and hes been exposed here too now. i speak facts and he insults ssame old with the other manly clown. they cant talk facts or footy.

lol I wonder if the second 'clown' was me?

Silent Knight

First Grade
Considering the source, I take this as a compliment. A complete tard like you doesn't rate me, logic confirms that I must be as awesome as I already think I am.

You're about as awesome as the Rabbletohs have been over the past 40 years Goldenrod.

Tommax25

Bench
Are you really this dumb? My point is that he will closing in on 34. As I said.

Manlys deal will expire after the 2014 season (assuming he was off contract and this is not an extension onto the 2012 season) then he will be 33 at the start of the last year of his deal in 2014. Which means when his contract ends with manly, he will be looking at the 2015 season at 34. Even if he doesn't play on, he is still closer to 34 then 33. If you fail to miss the point.

Don't see any English club taking him on then, as I said i'm suprised Manly would commit this long to a prop of his calibre, he is no Petro/Webcke/Price

Hasn't even won a comp, oh wait...

Tommax25

Bench
You weren't only dropped on your head at birth you were used for a basketball game. Your saying you can be closer to 34 when its 33.8 (incorrect fraction as it is 8/12 which is 2/3 idiot! Yet that is still a figure which has 33 in it, HOWEVER that is NOT closer to 33 as 33.6+ is closer to 34.

Seriously your obviously still in a public primary school ask them to teach you grade 5 maths again.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

THERE WAS NEVER A CLOSING PARENTHESES! IS THERE MORE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Please Dodger, we need to know.

Tommax25

Bench
I would easily take another premiership if that meant we lost Foran in 2013.

Meh, who knows where Foran is going? Doubt he has probably given it much thought so far.

I still dont get this argument people ALWAYS make, the "would you rather *insert good thing* or win the premiership now LOL? I know which one I'd rather! herp" What do people not get about how difficult it is to win a comp? Sharks fans have never experienced it, half (probably more) the Souths fans weren't even alive the last time they won it, 20 years for the eels, the list goes on.

If the question is would you rather this good thing that gives you a better chance at winning a comp or to win the comp the answer is always the comp. If you say or think otherwise you are an idiot.

Easts R #1

Juniors
You should change your sig to "bridesmaids of the decade" Easts R #1.
LOL! It nice to follow a team that has played in 50% of gfs in the past 10 yrs win or lose, rather than what most clubs experience; 0! [Gf day watching some other team..] Its a long preseason..

Jubileeboy

First Grade
LOL! It nice to follow a team that has played in 50% of gfs in the past 10 yrs win or lose, rather than what most clubs experience; 0! [Gf day watching some other team..] Its a long preseason..

Yeah sure....with only a marginally better result than cronulla...lol

Lambretta

First Grade
I grew up in Mosman. I now live in Coogee. I understand you westies with limited intelligence don't know Mosman from Point Piper and Bondi from Coogee.

And I wouldn't go that far west if you paid me. The reason I said what I said earlier is because I know we would never be dumb enough to sign someone who has already failed at another club like Orford has. Afterall, we're not Easts (Mortimer).

You might not be Easts but you want to be

Living in Coogee that Eastern Suburb that strangely ended up in "Souths" territory along with Maroubra, another "Eastern" suburb.

So who knows who you'll sign.

Maybe this prediction will be right up there with your "Souths are a certainty for the comp in 2011" and "Souths sign the missing piece of the puzzle" when you got Greg Inglis

:lol:

I warned you at the time about making stupid claims - but you still continue. Shame you dont learn.

Lambretta

First Grade
Yeah sure....with only a marginally better result than cronulla...lol

and on par in that decase with Penrith, Wests Tigers, Newcastle, Manly and Canterbury

and on par with the Dragons in the past 15 years.

Only Brisbane has a better record than the Roosters in that decade and only Manly joins them in beating us in the past 13 years.

But yes, calling the Roosters the team of the decade when the Broncos won two Premierships and the Storm won two and then had them taken away is probably rich.

I'd say that during the period from 2000 to 2005 we were probably the team with the best record overall, but as you point out, it hardly led to huge hike in our Premiership tally.

The Joker

Juniors
You might not be Easts but you want to be

Living in Coogee that Eastern Suburb that strangely ended up in "Souths" territory along with Maroubra, another "Eastern" suburb.

So who knows who you'll sign.

Maybe this prediction will be right up there with your "Souths are a certainty for the comp in 2011" and "Souths sign the missing piece of the puzzle" when you got Greg Inglis

:lol:

I warned you at the time about making stupid claims - but you still continue. Shame you dont learn.

He lives in a housing commission place in Quakers Hill

Latest posts