What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

ceagle

Bench
LOL, yet multiple people have called you the idiot?

LOL muppet. You yourself just tried to say 33.8 (which i pointed out is the incorrect figure cause you can't do basic maths) is closer to 34. Yet you still argue. After the basketball game at birth were you used for cricket aswell?

6 foot 1 is closer to 6 foot 7 or 6 FOOT 2??

Is March closer to APRIL or november?

Is 2nd closer to FIRST or last?

I'll give you a clue the correct answers look like THIS.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
There is no middle ground between 33 or 34, therefore you cannot be closer to either of them if you are in fact either 33 or 34.

How can the number 33 be closer to 34 then the number 33? Just think about that.

it doesn't matter if your 33 and 8 months, you are still 33.

If you said that he is closer to being 34 then 33 and 1 month, that would make sense but when you say he is closer to being 33 then 34 when he is 33 that doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

gerg

Juniors
You weren't only dropped on your head at birth you were used for a basketball game. Your saying you can be closer to 34 when its 33.8 (incorrect fraction as it is 8/12 which is 2/3 idiot! Yet that is still a figure which has 33 in it, HOWEVER that is NOT closer to 33 as 33.6+ is closer to 34.

Seriously your obviously still in a public primary school ask them to teach you grade 5 maths again.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I always thought 8/12 = 3/4 but I ain't nah geniuz lik u.

betcats

Referee
Doggiesbro you dont give up do ya?

No matter how much shit gets piled on you keep giving it back with no regard for self respect.

:thumn

firechild

First Grade
Is March closer to April or closer to November?

This is why you're an idiot. You can't even get a simple comparison right.

What you should have said is, ''is March 25th closer to March or April?'' The answer quite obviously is March. The same as someone who is 33 and 8 months is 33 and not "closer to 34".

ceagle

Bench
This is why you're an idiot. You can't even get a simple comparison right.

What you should have said is, ''is March 25th closer to March or April?'' The answer quite obviously is March. The same as someone who is 33 and 8 months is 33 and not "closer to 34".
But he doesn't understand this :lol::lol: Bu...bu..but March is closer to April then March hahaha

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
For those people still trying to argue e.g ceagle and the other few who can't do basic maths.

The answer's are all in maths, the figures are all broken down. It comes down to simple fractions. If you can't do them i understand why you can't work out the correct answer, my solution is to go to www.google.com and search for a maths tuitor, you require one ASAP.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
we all know how water displacement works..

(for those who don't, simply fill up a bowl of water to the very brim, and then float an apple on top - you'll see water spill over the side.. that's displacement...)

aannnyways, back to my point...

how far would sea levels drop if we removed all the boats from all the waterways (ocean & rivers) from everywhere around the world?

firechild

First Grade
I bet Doggiesblow was top of his maths in practice class (assuming he even made it through to year 12).

The fact is ages are talked about in whole numbers not fractions so the argument is fundamentally flawed.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
ceagle
user_online.gif

Juniors

Re: Doggiesbro dump
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoggiesBro
You weren't only dropped on your head at birth you were used for a basketball game. Your saying you can be closer to 34 when its 33.8 (incorrect fraction as it is 8/12 which is 2/3 idiot!

no name

Coach
For those people still trying to argue e.g ceagle and the other few who can't do basic maths.

The answer's are all in maths, the figures are all broken down. It comes down to simple fractions. If you can't do them i understand why you can't work out the correct answer, my solution is to go to www.google.com and search for a maths tuitor, you require one ASAP.

ceagle

Bench
OMG YOU IDIOT, he said that your fellow maths brainiac LOL.

I'll be back when Des re-signs in 2015 which is closer then 2012.

you weren't only dropped on your head at birth you were used for a basketball game. Your saying you can be closer to 34 when its 33.8 (incorrect fraction as it is 8/12 which is 2/3 idiot! Yet that is still a figure which has 33 in it, HOWEVER that is NOT closer to 33 as 33.6+ is closer to 34.

Seriously your obviously still in a public primary school ask them to teach you grade 5 maths again.:lol::lol:
f**k off Doggiesbro you fool hahahaha

ceagle

Bench
I bet Doggiesblow was top of his maths in practice class (assuming he even made it through to year 12).

The fact is ages are talked about in whole numbers not fractions so the argument is fundamentally flawed.
yep, but don't try explaining that to him, he simply can't grasp the concept :lol::lol:

Latest posts