What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Your stupidity is showing again mate (And you are getting trolled hard in your own troll thread hehe)

I said (Now pay attention) In their respective positions in their new teams the impact they bring to their new teams, sandows would be the greater. You do understand what that means right??

And you are right I do not rate Boyd. I think in my Opinion his actual skill lvl, like Harrisons has been inflated by State of Origin and Kangaroo teams peformances and that glamor tends to fade and does not transition to day to day NRL games.

I don't think he is a bad player but I just don't think he is the second comming of christ. And thats my opinion like it or leave it I don't really care and you carrying on like a pork chop about it won't change shit. Someone has already put up proven Stats that Sandow is a better game breaker and has a far larger points accumilation then Boyd has (I wont ever say sandow is a good defender but then again he has never claimed to be).

I never compared them directly again your inability to actually read a post then understand and comprehend what is being said is showing. I said in the "IMPACT" ie the effect of them playing in their respective new teams will differ and that Sandows effect will be far greater then Boyds. A perfectly logical statment considering the actual needs of the eels and the Knights. And they so called 10 people was like 3 people who disagreed and like you failed to actually understand my original poorly worded post. But hey cling to what you think is a victory and play it over and over in your goldfish mind I'll get on with trolling your dumb ass and giggling at your child like mind.
Seriously it is pretty pointless argueing with you lol You tend to just ignore the facts anyways. :roll:

Your not only stupid, your a liar.

You bluntly said you don't rate boyd, he doesn't offer anything in attack to the team, and that he is very ineffective in the backline. Then about 10 other people laughed at you and said your a f**king genius, told you that he is very much a ball playing fullback and links up alot with his centres and wingers and was a huge reason to the dragons success. You then disappeared only to return once the thread was gone from the front page.

Lol keep lien your pathetic.

StormHi

Juniors
Doggiesbro I said His addition to the Knights doesnt really offer them anything new again you are a dimwit I then Said I don't really rate his peformances as he does alot of indirect running and has always been surronded by talent so not a very good sounding for his actual skill or ability + I think Fullback is the wrong position for him allows him to be quite lazy and I think he has a tendecy towards being lazy.

You really are a clueless twit get trolled more son :)

Stating fact is one thing Lying is another. I belive I am stating fact and you can belive whatever you want. Lol at you.

And I actually dissapeared to go on Holiday to Vanuatu for 5 days LOL but belive what you like.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Doggiesbro I said His addition to the Knights doesnt really offer them anything new again you are a dimwit I then Said I don't really rate his peformances as he does alot of indirect running and has always been surronded by talent so not a very good sounding for his actual skill or ability + I think Fullback is the wrong position for him allows him to be quite lazy and I think he has a tendecy towards being lazy.

You really are a clueless twit get trolled more son :)

Stating fact is one thing Lying is another. I belive I am stating fact and you can belive whatever you want. Lol at you.

And I actually dissapeared to go on Holiday to Vanuatu for 5 days LOL but belive what you like.

Keep lieing champ, you know you ducked away cause liturally about 10-15 people laughed at you and put shit on you for saying such stupid shit. Keep trying to cover it up. We both know the truth. Lieing only shows you know your an idiot.:lol::lol::lol:

StormHi

Juniors
Feel free to link the evidence.... But like I said a post can be taken any way you like... You are on another planet man is so Funny.

StormHi

Juniors
Doubtful Like I said the original Post was poorly written but I did re-state what I meant numerous times. LOL

POPEYE

Coach
I Heart you Popeye (Doggiesbro could learn alot from him about trolling)

Funny you say that. When I first came on this forum I didn't want to be Superman or Lex Luthor . . . just wanted to be another Clark Kent.

The welcoming post I got was AG abusing me for my line spacing and even though he said he never knew me he said I was a troll.

I've been kicking his/hers/its arse ever since along with his merry band.

I'm still one up on them all because they don't have a clue what I'm here for . . . even though my join date should be a give up

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Doubtful Like I said the original Post was poorly written but I did re-state what I meant numerous times. LOL

I've posted exactly what you said, and you know it. It's why you don't deie the fact 10-15 people laughed at you and said how the f**k can you rate sandow anywhere near boyd, how can you denie boyd is a top player and how could you say boyd doesn't offer anything in attack when he is a huge key to dragons title and the way he linked with his outside backs, in which you bluntly said i dont think he does in my opinion sandow is better. LOL genius.

StormHi

Juniors
I never said he never linked with his outside backs but he did not do it as much as you claim in fact From what I remember of S11 one of the biggest complaints about him from Dragon fans was that he was a ball hog. I never said he was not a quality player I said I don't rate him ie rate being I don't value his input in a team dynamic. I also never compared him directly to Sandow who is a brilliant halfback in offence. I compared the impact both would have in their respective new Teams. Again man can you read with any real level of comprehension? And if not can you please tell whoever is reading for you to please translate properly (as always feel free to link up any supporting evidence)

And I think you mean Deny and I have not denied anything I have stated quite clearly what I said and what I meant to say. You however can't even dredge up this so called evidence I am calling this argument (If you can even call it that more like a one way bashing kinda like Bisping vs Mayhem at the TUF finale) and declaring myself winner via self Inflicted TKO by Doggiesbro. Don't need to fight you, Ya dumb c#$t you knock yourself out.

Cheers Loser.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I never said he never linked with his outside backs but he did not do it as much as you claim in fact From what I remember of S11 one of the biggest complaints about him from Dragon fans was that he was a ball hog. I never said he was not a quality player I said I don't rate him ie rate being I don't value his input in a team dynamic. I also never compared him directly to Sandow who is a brilliant halfback in offence. I compared the impact both would have in their respective new Teams. Again man can you read with any real level of comprehension? And if not can you please tell whoever is reading for you to please translate properly (as always feel free to link up any supporting evidence)

And I think you mean Deny and I have not denied anything I have stated quite clearly what I said and what I meant to say. You however can't even dredge up this so called evidence I am calling this argument (If you can even call it that more like a one way bashing kinda like Bisping vs Mayhem at the TUF finale) and declaring myself winner via self Inflicted TKO by Doggiesbro. Don't need to fight you, Ya dumb c#$t you knock yourself out.

Cheers Loser.

Dear, you really do dribble bullshit, you know you said exactly what i said and now you lie some more, you had 10-15 people laugh at you and insult you for your idiotic comments and here you are trying to denie it. seriously your lucky i have a life and am not going to sit here and dig up some thread to prove a point, because all you will do anyway is disappear for another week, come back when its gone, and then denie it again. lien scum.

StormHi

Juniors
Lol man you crack me up you really game set match point me. :roll: Do I win something. PS dimwit you would win more if you could actually read. :p

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Lol man you crack me up you really game set match point me. :roll: Do I win something. PS dimwit you would win more if you could actually read. :p

I have already won, because you've resorted to bluntly being a liar, to cover the shame and crap you've spewed out. To bad many others saw it and gave you a good lesson in what a f**kwit you are and how little you know about football.

Keep going liar, i'm done with such a pathetic excuse of a human.

Scum.

StormHi

Juniors
Oooooh you have resorted to personal attacks Bahahahahaha mate I have said to you Multiple times dredge up the topic show the world my "shame" You can't tho because it isnt what you claim. The 2-3 guys who started paying me out did so without reading what I written and had just gone on your word (scream loud enough and people will look at you) The payouts dried up real quick once people actually got an explanation of what I meant.

But hey don't let facts get in the way of a good story like I said if you think you had finnaly gotten a victory then feel free to stoke that little coal in your barren wasteland of a mind.

PS the Dogs suck and all their fans should be in prison.

coolsteve

Juniors
well, thats 15 minutes i`ll never get back.doggie dumper,you are honestly the most geniused individual on this forum ,just let it go and maybe it will die peacefully.or perhaps your 15 minutes of fame(or is it closer to 16 minutes) might just drag on for the whole year.opinions are fine but you are just a spastic(apologies to all the spastics out there).......and dont correct my spelling or grammar

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Oooooh you have resorted to personal attacks Bahahahahaha mate I have said to you Multiple times dredge up the topic show the world my "shame" You can't tho because it isnt what you claim. The 2-3 guys who started paying me out did so without reading what I written and had just gone on your word (scream loud enough and people will look at you) The payouts dried up real quick once people actually got an explanation of what I meant.

But hey don't let facts get in the way of a good story like I said if you think you had finnaly gotten a victory then feel free to stoke that little coal in your barren wasteland of a mind.

PS the Dogs suck and all their fans should be in prison.

Your truely a utter disgrace of a human being, how you can resort to lieing to cover the idiotic comments you've made is disgusting. Keep getting through life having to cover your own comments with lies, you scum bag.

Easts R #1

Juniors
What will happen when Bro goes on holidays and he can't access a compoota? he won't sleep thinking of all the replies he has when he gets back..... LOL! He'll need a straight jacket..

Latest posts