What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

Wtf are u on about? Lay off the crack there champ.:lol::lol::lol:

You can play dumb all you like. You've already given your identity away on the silvertails forum.

Well your account dogs12 has now been banned for your geniused antics. You must find it fulfilling to be a derp merchant who everyone hates because your original account thedogs88 was banned for the same reasons.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say you're a 23 year old shit kicker. A 23 year old that "has" two investment properties, "owns" his own home yet spells the word 'court' as caught.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You can play dumb all you like. You've already given your identity away on the silvertails forum.

Well your account dogs12 has now been banned for your geniused antics. You must find it fulfilling to be a derp merchant who everyone hates because your original account thedogs88 was banned for the same reasons.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say you're a 23 year old shit kicker. A 23 year old that "has" two investment properties, "owns" his own home yet spells the word 'court' as caught.

Really dude, you need to stop and put the pipe down. Drugs are bad.

I'm not on any silvetail forum, i'm a member of one other forum, and its a cricket one.

I'm 25 and i am paying off my own home, not that its any of ur business.

Again put the pipe down.

Easts R #1

Juniors
Really dude, you need to stop and put the pipe down. Drugs are bad.

I'm not on any silvetail forum, i'm a member of one other forum, and its a cricket one.

I'm 25 and i am paying off my own home, not that its any of ur business.

Again put the pipe down.
You stem the bleeding yet? hahahaa.. Dogs=2012 spoon, is said spoon, i'll say it 1 more time spoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
We don't get along, however having read some of that on the other forum, i'm not convinced it is you.

Merry Christmas bro, but that's the only present you will get from me :p

DoggiesBro

Juniors
We don't get along, however having read some of that on the other forum, i'm not convinced it is you.

Merry Christmas bro, but that's the only present you will get from me :p

Meh, at least you have enough brains to work out that isn't me.

Merry Christmas to you too.

May 2012 bring success (for the Dogs :p)

StormHi

Juniors
Yup Thanks for the Link that was Hilarious reading DoggiesBro get sh!t on by Manly Fans :lol:

Utterly Priceless I paticulary love his geniused (I own a house and have a GirlFriend soon to be married... and x2 Investment Properties....)

One Its Fiance then not GirlFirend you Dead$hit.... And two How could you not see that it's DoggiesBro on that forum ROFL!! :roll:

Seriously man you are the Biggest genius n the planet Please stop liking league and become a AFL Fan you will fit right in.

PS the Dogs are gonna fail so hard in 2012 :lol:

I also had to laugh when he said that Manly didn't exist 40 years ago and doesn't exist today. Also his jibe that the club had merged was one of the many dead giveaways that it was DoggiesBro. Since Des signed with the Dogs he is the only idiot I can recall who has tried to use the fact that we merged temporarily as an insult.

His original account thedogs88 was a barrel of laughs too. Much like he did on this forum he argued that a minimum of 7 Bulldogs players would crack a spot in Manly's premiership winning team.

On his visit to our forum I think he was disappointed that we didn't boast the range of emoticons available on LU.

I can imagine the anguish he would have suffered at not being able to do this - :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

StormHi

Juniors
Yup 100% him Why deny it man you arent even a good troll a good troll revels in the fact he is lighting up other peoples worlds and making them go bald from all the hair tearing and weeping you cause them.... you are so geniused you actually arent trolling the sh!t you spout is your reality and that is what is so sad about you.

For the record you dumb f**k hick stop misqouting me I never f**king said Sandow is better then Boyd I said in their respective positions in their new clubs the impact that sandow will bring will be greater then Boyds. If you don't know the difference3 and can't actually understand what that means then go choke on a kebab you un-educated Philistine.

:)

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Yup 100% him Why deny it man you arent even a good troll a good troll revels in the fact he is lighting up other peoples worlds and making them go bald from all the hair tearing and weeping you cause them.... you are so geniused you actually arent trolling the sh!t you spout is your reality and that is what is so sad about you.

For the record you dumb f**k hick stop misqouting me I never f**king said Sandow is better then Boyd I said in their respective positions in their new clubs the impact that sandow will bring will be greater then Boyds. If you don't know the difference3 and can't actually understand what that means then go choke on a kebab you un-educated Philistine.

:)

Not only are you bluntly geniused and to stupid to realise two different people, your also a liar.

Did you or did you not say "i don't rate Boyd"

Did you or did you not have 10 odd people laugh at you comparing sandow to boyd AT ALL.

StormHi

Juniors
Your stupidity is showing again mate (And you are getting trolled hard in your own troll thread hehe)

I said (Now pay attention) In their respective positions in their new teams the impact they bring to their new teams, sandows would be the greater. You do understand what that means right??

And you are right I do not rate Boyd. I think in my Opinion his actual skill lvl, like Harrisons has been inflated by State of Origin and Kangaroo teams peformances and that glamor tends to fade and does not transition to day to day NRL games.

I don't think he is a bad player but I just don't think he is the second comming of christ. And thats my opinion like it or leave it I don't really care and you carrying on like a pork chop about it won't change shit. Someone has already put up proven Stats that Sandow is a better game breaker and has a far larger points accumilation then Boyd has (I wont ever say sandow is a good defender but then again he has never claimed to be).

I never compared them directly again your inability to actually read a post then understand and comprehend what is being said is showing. I said in the "IMPACT" ie the effect of them playing in their respective new teams will differ and that Sandows effect will be far greater then Boyds. A perfectly logical statment considering the actual needs of the eels and the Knights. And they so called 10 people was like 3 people who disagreed and like you failed to actually understand my original poorly worded post. But hey cling to what you think is a victory and play it over and over in your goldfish mind I'll get on with trolling your dumb ass and giggling at your child like mind.
Seriously it is pretty pointless argueing with you lol You tend to just ignore the facts anyways. :roll:

Last edited:

Latest posts