What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'd like to see BunniesMan and DoggiesBro have an argument. I imagine it would look something like this:

10f2448e646d5f7a66957203940952e0.image.184x200.jpg
I am an intellectual heavyweight. Doggiesbro is one of the dumbest posters I've ever had the misfortune of reading. He knows so little about so many different topics it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I think on a level he doesn't even know exists. If we had an argument it would be the equivalent of me using his hand to slap him and telling him to stop slapping himself.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I am an intellectual heavyweight. Doggiesbro is one of the dumbest posters I've ever had the misfortune of reading. He knows so little about so many different topics it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I think on a level he doesn't even know exists. If we had an argument it would be the equivalent of me using his hand to slap him and telling him to stop slapping himself.

You suit your club, an out and out disgrace and continually failing :lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I suit my club? Thankyou I'm proud of that. You on the other hand, are an embarrassment to your club.

If your proud of being a perfect example of hyping yourself up, year after year only to turn out to be a complete and utter flop year after year then i need not say another word directed at you.

Don't worry, i'm sure they will put the bunnies back on the sidelines again once Crowe realises how f**king pathetic they are.:lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
f**k, all you do is talk about Foran. God help you if he doesn't head to the dogs.

LOL, one its off season, two i'd love to see the back of keating, three like you can talk, you troll dog forums and ramble on about "i'll be back when des re-signs" deadset.

ceagle

Bench
LOL, one its off season, two i'd love to see the back of keating, three like you can talk, you troll dog forums and ramble on about "i'll be back when des re-signs" deadset.
You'll be shattered if he isn't at the Dogs in 2013 wont you? :lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You'll be shattered if he isn't at the Dogs in 2013 wont you? :lol:

Please use your famous line "i'll be back when he re-signs". So if he does join the dogs we can all see you so butthurt again, make a huge song and dance, then come back and say sorry im a massive idiot going through pubity. :lol::lol::lol:

Easts R #1

Juniors
Please use your famous line "i'll be back when he re-signs". So if he does join the dogs we can all see you so butthurt again, make a huge song and dance, then come back and say sorry im a massive idiot going through pubity. :lol::lol::lol:
The Dogs need anyone they can get, Lucky De$$ie was sacked early??? won't help De$$ie will look like a fool with the Dogs current roster. LOL!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
The Dogs need anyone they can get, Lucky De$$ie was sacked early??? won't help De$$ie will look like a fool with the Dogs current roster. LOL!

Won't need to help much, added Graham & Des. Should be enough to push our for and against up enough to make the 8.

What did roosters come? 14th?

Lost myles, carney and ryles :lol::lol::lol:

Easts R #1

Juniors
Won't need to help much, added Graham & Des. Should be enough to push our for and against up enough to make the 8.

What did roosters come? 14th?

Lost myles, carney and ryles :lol::lol::lol:
Thank god! Graham will not handle the intensity of nrl week in week out, De$$ie's Rating as a coach is about to fall. Unless he gets some help from Manly players.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Thank god! Graham will not handle the intensity of nrl week in week out, De$$ie's Rating as a coach is about to fall. Unless he gets some help from Manly players.

:lol::lol::lol:

Graham did well against Aus, NZ packs.

Can't say same for Hargreaves, Smiths rating as never winning a title will keep going.

ceagle

Bench
Excellent news, keep eating that cap up Manly. Foran walk this way!

dogs are keen on foran, and i wouldn't be suprised to see stagg or halatau head to uk to make way for him in 2013.

Excellent news for Manly, good player of the future.

Although i'm also glad to see this from a Dogs point of view, less money for Foran

Where do you think Foran will end up?

if dogs dont get foran, maloney is the next best or as good as option.

If the dogs don't have a crack at him i'll be convinced Des has Foran coming.

I hope the dogs shred keating and use both he and Roberts past money on Foran.

Unless foran goes to the dogs that is.

I'd be very surpised if the Dogs don't have a crack at Maloney, unless foran is a done deal.

Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo come on down des.

Foran activate that clause baby!

its known foran has a clause, dymock himself said he thinks des being with the dogs will have a big sway on his decision

:D right this way Mr Hasler and Mr Foran!

Foran's manager was apperently spotted at the dogs yesturday!

Dogs need a 5/8, if Foran is open to leave manly the dogs are as good as chance as any.

LOL, boyd, gidley, mullen not enough?

foran to dogs thanks :)

Lets go FORAN

INTERESTING!

AFTER last Sunday's grand final win, star Manly playmaker Kieran Foran declared: "I don't want to be coached by anyone else than Des Hasler".

but with ennis,foran and barba its a solid bloody spine! just need foran LOL.

i think he would follow des, he said he doesnt want to play under anyone but des and the dogs would have plenty to throw at him!

1. Barba
6. Foran
7. Hodkinson
9. Ennis (C)

Crusher to follow, then Foran ;)

Dogs are pretty close to a mil in the bank atm with cap to go up, pretty sure we could easily afford Foran.
he will follow des :p
now sign foran :p
id love foran :p

f**k, just searched foran with your Doggiesbro's username and holy shit, I didn't bother copying it all but lol! Came up with a 4 page search, lol!

He will be shattered if it doesn't happen. :lol:

Latest posts