What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door shuts on Lyon

Suitman

Post Whore
eelavation said:
if only i can lift the lid on this dirtbag..if only :roll:

He would make a great used car salesman. I was also going to say Real Estate agent but I don't want to upset my little friend in Port Macquarie. :lol:

Suity

Daneel

Bench
Smartman said:
Good riddance Lyons! :evil:

PS: Now come to Canterbury to partner Tonga ;-)

Jamie might be a wanker **edit** also i think the bulldogs will be very lucky to have tonga next year, my mail is his leaving.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
He would make a great used car salesman. I was also going to say Real Estate agent but I don't want to upset my little friend in Port Macquarie. :lol:

Suity

well he's got plenty of mates like him in the industry. and when not talking about a our little mate from Port Mac ;-)

Wobbygong

First Grade
At a guess Lyon will join Soliola in the centres at the Roosters next season, given Ryan Cross joined the Force today.

eelsta

Bench
Wobbygong said:
At a guess Lyon will join Soliola in the centres at the Roosters next season, given Ryan Cross joined the Force today.

could they afford him??

i'll be very suprised if he's not at manly

i'm over him that much i know

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wobbygong said:
after what he's done he deserves to go to a club like the rooters :x lying little piece of sh*t. him and his fat greedy manager

The Colonel

Immortal
eelsta said:
could they afford him??

i'll be very suprised if he's not at manly

i'm over him that much i know

They'll afford him. Fitzgiibon is tipped to go to the Titans this week. Wing has allegedly fallen out with Ricky and is keen to move and they have released Cross and Morley who have both signed new deals elsewhere. Add to that a number of other lesser names tipped to go like Charlie Tonga etc . ;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
They'll afford him. Fitzgiibon is tipped to go to the Titans this week. Wing has allegedly fallen out with Ricky and is keen to move and they have released Cross and Morley who have both signed new deals elsewhere. Add to that a number of other lesser names tipped to go like Charlie Tonga etc . ;-)

Sounds like they are putting a broom through the cupboard.
Maybe we could learn something.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Sounds like they are putting a broom through the cupboard.
Maybe we could learn something.

Suity

well, we do have only 18 or 19 player signed up in our squad for next year..that's not bad considering there's about 40 in the squad ;-)

Wobbygong

First Grade
Cross - Force, Morley Warrington, Tonga ?? Fitzgibbon - Titans ??,and I hear they want to offload Finch (Tigers maybe) and Wing apparently wants out as well and the dragons are keen on him, so they may have a fair bit of salary cap space to go hard in the market place.

Their management won't accept two poor seasons in a row, expect them to go hard for some elite talent.

scottyeel

Bench
All I will say this time, is that I was willing to give him his second chance and he obviously never really wanted to come back.
My only question is but, what could he possibly gain from saying he wants to come back to Parra when he never really had any intention to?

El Diablo

Post Whore
scottyeel said:
My only question is but, what could he possibly gain from saying he wants to come back to Parra when he never really had any intention to?

smokescreen