What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Door shuts on Lyon

BD5733

Juniors
I too am glad he isn't returning.

He completely disrespected our club, players and supporters in 2004.

There was a division between people who would like to see him one day return and people who never wanted him back.

Now he has played our club for fools, and gave false hope to any supporter who wanted him back. Also giving the media more ammo to attack our club with.

Hopefully the division has now ended and everyone can see J Lyon for the unloyal, uncomitted person that he is.

P.S. There was never any division over his talent, but there is better talent out there worth persuing.....even in our backline already.

Avenger

Immortal
One thing is for sure, Mr Peter Sterling and half of the members here were right about him.

I do not fool easily but he fooled me.

poojar

Juniors
scottyeel said:
All I will say this time, is that I was willing to give him his second chance and he obviously never really wanted to come back.
My only question is but, what could he possibly gain from saying he wants to come back to Parra when he never really had any intention to?

because jamie lyon quits when the going gets tough, he's seen the poor form we are in this year and rethought coming back.

i think it has less to do with money and more to do with him not wanting to put in the hard yards. When we were minor premiers it looked good for him, now that we're 14th he doesnt want a bar of us.

He's a cat and he belongs at Manly.

Suitman

Post Whore
As eloquent said, and I have previously said, lets wait till it's official, shall we?

Suity

Parra Guru

Coach
You bored me with your stories
I can't belive that I endured you for as long as I did
I'm happy, it's over, I'm only sorry
That I didn't make the move before you

And when you go I will remember
To send a thankyou note to that girl, (oh that girl)
I see she's holding you so tender
Well I just wanna say...
(Just wanna say...)

I never really loved you anyway
No I didn't love you anyway
I'm so glad you're moving away

Valentino, I don't think so
You watching MTV while I lie dreaming in an MT bed
And come to think of it
I was misled
My flat, my food, my everything
And thoughts inside my head

Before you go I must remember
To have a quiet word with that girl
(Oh that girl)
Does she know you're not a spender
Well I just have to say...
(Just wanna say...)

I'm so happy you're moving away

Yeah, I am

Yeah, I am

(And when you go I will remember)
I must remember to say...

Never really loved you anyway
(I never really loved you anyway)
(Never loved you anyway)
Never truly loved you anyway
(I Never loved you anyway)
Yeah I'm delighted you're moving away

[Instruments to fade]

parralight

Juniors
Whose to say the he wouldnt have walked out again.
Excellent move by the club and I hope he gets bagged from here to England for the rest of his life - the dirty scumbag

strider

Post Whore
Parra Guru said:
You bored me with your stories
I can't belive that I endured you for as long as I did
I'm happy, it's over, I'm only sorry
That I didn't make the move before you

And when you go I will remember
To send a thankyou note to that girl, (oh that girl)
I see she's holding you so tender
Well I just wanna say...
(Just wanna say...)

I'm so glad you're moving away

Valentino, I don't think so
You watching MTV while I lie dreaming in an MT bed
And come to think of it
I was misled
My flat, my food, my everything
And thoughts inside my head

Before you go I must remember
To have a quiet word with that girl
(Oh that girl)
Does she know you're not a spender
Well I just have to say...
(Just wanna say...)

Yeah, I am

Yeah, I am

(And when you go I will remember)
I must remember to say...

Never really loved you anyway
(I never really loved you anyway)
(Never loved you anyway)
Never truly loved you anyway
(I Never loved you anyway)
Yeah I'm delighted you're moving away

[Instruments to fade]

the corrs ... cool .... somehow i didn't make the corrs + jamie connection - but yeah it works :cool:

MrT

Juniors
Ok so Jamie isn't coming back, but before I go on I'd like to say i'm really P*ssed offlike the rest of you. When I heard we were offering 300k I thought that might be a little skinny, but then again WE let him play in England, that's right Parra could have made him sit it out and go bankrupt for 2 to 3 years. I'm sure he's being offered 400k+ buy other clubs. The scum has easily forgotten that the last 2 years what he has earn't at St helens was only because Parra allowed him to, so that's around 600k.

I only wanted him back if he wanted to come back and wear the jersey with pride. He just proved he doesn't deserve to wear the Blue and Gold

number8

Juniors
Awesome footballer, but that prick deserves nothing less than a punch in the head. He doesn't deserve to play at Parramatta alongside Hindmarsh & co. Some scummer club will pay overs for him & it will be a match made in heaven.

Good luck to him though. After all the pain he's caused, the turd is still going to come out of the game well rewaded & personally fulfilled. He is sending a valuable message to all the kids with hopes & dreams of being sporting icons themselves & that message is f**k everyone kids because sh*t floats & arseholes always prosper. Well done Jamie Lyon, Congratulations........ Souls are over rated anyway.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
People, we already have one of the best backs in the game. TAHU. He just needs someone to give him the ball. Let's forget Lyon, we lost him 2 seasons ago.

My tip: Lyon to possibly replace Cross at Rooster's. The timing seemed to convenient. Jamie is a talented footballer but doesnt have heart. We dont want that. We got concentrate on forwards to help Smith get the ball to T-Rock, Benny, Hayne, Grothe....

JOB 3:14

Juniors
....taking the wrong option more often than not. Forwards who arent really going forward (except moimoi).....

Gronk

Staff member
Lyon looks virtually certain to return Down Under at the end of the current season and will want to go out with a bang.

His former NRL club Paramatta Eels had been favourites for his signature.

But they are now believed to have cooled their interest, with Lyon delaying a decision while he considers his options.

The Eels NRL rivals Manly Sea Eagles could now emerge as favourites for his signature.

However, as many as eight NRL clubs could be interested in snaring Lyon, which gives him plenty of bargaining power. The real shots in the fight for his services are likely to be fired after the NRL anti-tampering deadline expires on June 30.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/...ng-to-fear-from-bulls---scully-name_page.html

Latest posts