What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons are Gorrrrnnnn

TRANSLATION

Juniors
My Beloved team has gone from the form team of the comp to one of the worst.
:(
Players are dropping off like flies. If I ever find the Asshole that put the curse on them, Id have to take him or her out. :shock:

Honestly, No halves are killing us, and I think the next 6 weeks are going to be rough, no matter who we play.

Free points the next couple of weeks v Eels and Broncos.Might as well give them a bye, I prefer we don't play, just stay off the field. Yet again, our players find a way to get injured at home.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
My Beloved team has gone from the form team of the comp to one of the worst.
Players are dropping off like flies. If I ever find the Asshole that put the curse on them, Id have to take him or her out. :shock:

Honestly, No halves are killing us, and I think the next 6 weeks are going to be rough, no matter who we play.

Free points the next couple of weeks v Eels and Broncos.Might as well give them a bye, I prefer we don't play, just stay off the field. Yet again, our players find a way to get injured at home.

you cant be too surprised, it happens every year

TRANSLATION

Juniors
ozzie said:
we all agree with you - you follow a crap side

Hey Ozzie if people had to choose a club on Ethics, YOUR Club would come out on the bottom, and mine near the top.

Im ok with that.

You support the club that people hate, just like the old Manly, Not because your team is doing great, but because they are a pack full or assholes from the Management to its fans.

Saint 60

Juniors
ahhh the footy season - sure beats the hell outa cricket...

----------------------------

scumulla its a sentence - for life

KFC

Juniors
Hey don't lash out at the Roosters because your team lost a game.

And don't be so quick to drop your team.

Sure you've got an unbelieveable injury toll but you've got some great young players that will get invaluable experience in the coming weeks.

When you get some of your stars back all you've gotta do is make the 8 then it's a whole new ball game.

And just on the injuries do you Dragons fans feel it's bad luck or bad managment. By bad management I mean is there a flaw in your training, medical or rehabilitation programs.

TinghaInMotion

Juniors
I tend to agree with KFC, there must be something wrong with the way we handle injuries. Most of our players that seem to get injured are out long term or they come back and get ingured again.

Surely it cant just be blamed on bad luck all the time.

Stgillaman said:
If I ever find the Asshole that put the curse on them, Id have to take him or her out. :shock:

Bring it on ;-)

You've lost a game, big deal, no need to have a football anurism. Lots of teams have been hit with injuries this year, the Roosters and Knights have had a high injury toll yet both teams have bounced back. It's merely a flesh wound St.Gilla, stop crying.

White Tiger

Juniors
The Tigers had 7 first graders out when we played Saints.

I didn't hear any sympathy from Saints fans back then hence i couldn't give a rats now!

Thats life move on!!!!!!!!!!!

I called it weeks ago.

When all those dopey Dragons fans were saying how good their team was....how smart Nathan Brown was......I knew it would all fall apart.

All I have to say is.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
nospam49 you're still the bluntest tool in the shed. Full strength we lapped your team and a bunch of others. I'd still back a full-strength Saints side against anyone in the comp.
Its a long season, and we're not yet half way through. You've not seen the last of the Dragons.

If St George/Illawarra's premiership run was a song it would be Tom Jones singing "Whats new pussycat!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
Thank you for proving that you are indeed, an indubitable tool. What the f*ck are you dribbling on about?

dice

Juniors
With all the injuries you guys get one would have to question whether it is just bad luck or whether your strength training methods are flawed.

Kiwi

First Grade
all I can say is The Broncos and Knights seem to be handling injuries rather well, why can't the Dragons? If it happens so often to them why can't they handle it? They should be use to it.

Latest posts