What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Army Vs Souths @ ANZ

Cooper-Man

Bench
Guys we will be in our normal seating area next friday night. Bays 101 102 103 and 146.

All dragon army members should be there early to avoid fighting for seats with non army members.

Stand Tall, Sing Loud and Fire up.

Last edited:

The Major

Bench
Are you kidding me jpac? I mean seriously...... Pete has it written in his message specifically saying which bays and you still ask which one it is? Please tell me your geeing us up or you've got my vote for gimp of the year.

boxa777

Coach
It's not rocket science though.. You rock up, have a look and taaa-daaa you see where the army is sitting. Amazing stuff.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Chant hard against The Burrow, The Singing End, or whatever the Myxo's call themselves these days!!

jackb

Juniors
are those bays GA ?

All saints supporters straight to the GAY bays!
icon2.gif

Fingerbang

Bench
Which begs the question, why does Souffs home ground allocate certain bays for gays only? Do they also provide segregated bays for those suffering mixamitosis? Mentally challenged? Those who haven't had a root all year?

Latest posts