What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons home ground to small for semis..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Really? And which part of Kogarah season ticket holder didnt you understand? I'm waiting in line like everyone but not complaining... you are.

MightySharks, you're just telling us what to do because that suits your narrow view of the world. You're just whinging because your team didnt qualify for a home semi. Let's face it... your team let you down. Nothing to do with Saints.

nqboy

First Grade
Don't bother MS, Willow doesn't let relevance or reality get in the way of a cheap sledge.

brokendigit

Juniors
MightySharks said:
So for the record Willow you believe no away season ticket holders should be allowed to attend a semi-final?

Start saving your $20 for this time next year, then get organised early to pre-purchase your tickets... It's really not all that hard. Surely?

Either that, or direct your energies towards getting your team into a position where they can dictate terms.

Fans of Team 7 trying to dictate terms to Team 2? Pffft!
Now that's the tail trying to wag the dog!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hindyscrack said:
Toyota Park is no bigger then WIN so what are you sharks fans crying about anyway?
A good point which seems to be lost on poor Mighty Sharks.

nqboy said:
Don't bother MS, Willow doesn't let relevance or reality get in the way of a cheap sledge.
Diddums.

MightySharks said:
So for the record Willow you believe no away season ticket holders should be allowed to attend a semi-final?
I didn't say that. Don't be childish.
Again, wait in line like the rest of us.

Read your own words:

"Dragons home ground too small for semis..."

A definite call to have the game moved to a neutral venue.
But you back peddled after that.

"I would like them to move the game but understand why they don't want too."

And in your arrogance...

"opposition season ticket holders supporters should have a small area made available to them."

At the expense of the people who go to the trouble of waiting in line?

Since when did your Sharks season ticket give you the red carpet treatment at other venues?

And you think I'm being arrogant. lol

wolverine

Juniors
For arguements sake i hope that the Sharks give it to the Dragons(if they are playing each other) i'm so sick of my dad and brother acting like the Dragons have already won the damn grand final. All the Dragons fans i know are so bloody up themselves and reckon their team is the best...can't wait to see the sh*te hit the fan

Stagger eel

Staff member
I just can't believe what I'm reading!!!

if there's 2 halfwits are fairdinkum, god help Cronulla.

Godz Illa

Coach
What about last year, when all those poor devoted Melbourne Storm season ticket holders were unable to watch their team in the first week of the finals. They pay their money and go to every single home game, but they were deprived of the chance to watch their team by a selfish Brisbane Broncos club who chose play the game in Brisbane, a stifling 1800 kms away. These Melbourne fans were presumably expected to fly (or drive) all the way to Brisbane to watch their beloved team go around - clearly the majority were restricted from doing so. When you add the WIN Stadium/ whining Sharks fan debacle - clearly something needs to be done.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
wolverine said:
For arguements sake i hope that the Sharks give it to the Dragons(if they are playing each other) i'm so sick of my dad and brother acting like the Dragons have already won the damn grand final. All the Dragons fans i know are so bloody up themselves and reckon their team is the best...can't wait to see the sh*te hit the fan
You mean as opposed the avalanche of sh*te hitting the Juan Pharkall fan since last April? lol

I don't know Wolverine... I'm not as confident as your Dad and Brother. But you must be the black sheep there. ;-)

MightySharks

Bench
Godz Illa said:
What about last year, when all those poor devoted Melbourne Storm season ticket holders were unable to watch their team in the first week of the finals. They pay their money and go to every single home game, but they were deprived of the chance to watch their team by a selfish Brisbane Broncos club who chose play the game in Brisbane, a stifling 1800 kms away. These Melbourne fans were presumably expected to fly (or drive) all the way to Brisbane to watch their beloved team go around - clearly the majority were restricted from doing so. When you add the WIN Stadium/ whining Sharks fan debacle - clearly something needs to be done.

You idiot they were not denied anything, they could have travelled up to Brisbane as I have already done this year to watch the sharks.
My point is simple you fool, season ticket holders who have gone to the trouble to watch thier team every week, should be offered a small section of the stadium to watch thier team in the semis, as they do in the English Premier league for example.

brokendigit

Juniors
eelavation said:
I just can't believe what I'm reading!!!

if there's 2 halfwits are fairdinkum, god help Cronulla.

You've got to cut Cronulla supporters plenty of slack...
They're so starved of success that they become delusional 'round this time of year...

Dragon

Coach
Just get in the god-damn ticket queue for faaarks sake!!!!! ITS NOT HARD and if you are so keen on going then it wont hurt to line up for an hour or 2.

Jeeez.

Mr Saab

Referee
taxidriver said:
semi finals in the EPL ????

what the hell have I been watching all these years ??

No he isnt saying that. He is saying that in the EPL there is a section for the away fans

MightySharks

Bench
Dragon said:
Just get in the god-damn ticket queue for faaarks sake!!!!! ITS NOT HARD and if you are so keen on going then it wont hurt to line up for an hour or 2.

Jeeez.

Of course I will, I'd line up at 4am, you are missing the point.

brokendigit

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
No he isnt saying that. He is saying that in the EPL there is a section for the away fans

There's an away section in the EPL for the fans so that they don't get murdered (literally) by the home fans...
It's not for the feel-good reasons that MS is alluding to.

THis argument is irrelevent anyway (to the extent that away fans will be excluded from WIN Stadium)

Sharks season ticket holders should not worry about not getting a ticket.

Dragons season ticket holders will only be allowed to purchase ONE final ticket per season ticket.

There are not 20,000 season ticket holders.
There are not 10,000 season ticket holders.
I think the number is closer to 5,000. Perhaps 8,000. Certainly below 10,000. That is according to the little meter they used to have on the Dragons webiste.

That leaves plenty of room for Sharks season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders. Get in early on Tuesday, but I think if you do try hard you'll do OK.

Also, Willow as I read the Dragons site ALL Dragons season ticket holders get access to the priority period. I could be wrong, but that is how it reads to me.

All the details are here: http://www.dragons.com.au/news/static/article_2247.asp

BWNB

First Grade
HMS Cheesemaker said:
THis argument is irrelevent anyway (to the extent that away fans will be excluded from WIN Stadium)

Sharks season ticket holders should not worry about not getting a ticket.

Dragons season ticket holders will only be allowed to purchase ONE final ticket per season ticket.

There are not 20,000 season ticket holders.
There are not 10,000 season ticket holders.
I think the number is closer to 5,000. Perhaps 8,000. Certainly below 10,000. That is according to the little meter they used to have on the Dragons webiste.

That leaves plenty of room for Sharks season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders. Get in early on Tuesday, but I think if you do try hard you'll do OK.

Also, Willow as I read the Dragons site ALL Dragons season ticket holders get access to the priority period. I could be wrong, but that is how it reads to me.

All the details are here: http://www.dragons.com.au/news/static/article_2247.asp

there is hope for me as it will be the game of the season

MightySharks

Bench
I just hope the ticketek people follow the guidelines in one ticket per season ticket holder, they have a history of not checking season tickets when collecting your tickets.
Matter of fact I am going to rock up to ticketek on Saturday tell them I am a Dragons season ticket holder then say, fugg I forgot my ticket, maybe they will sell me one anyway. The worst that can happen is they tell me to fugg off and I come back on Monday with my season Sharks season tickets:D

Latest posts