What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dragons line up vs eels

Joey_dragons

Juniors
1. Josh Dugan
2. Jason Nightingale
3. Chase Stanley
4. Matt Cooper
5. Daniel Vidot
6. Jamie Soward
7. Nathan Fien
8. Dan Hunt
9. Mitch Rein
10. Michael Weyman
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Ben Creagh (c)
13. Trent Merrin
14. Bronson Harrison
15. Matt Prior
16. Jack de Belin
17. Jack Stockwell
18. Cameron King

I don't know why chase Stanley and Nathan fein are still in this side.
I feel sorry for adam quinlan.
love to see how dugan goes

www.dragons.com.au

Last edited:

krispyredv

Juniors
Looks like a fairly strong side for what we've got, only thing I'd change is put king on the bench for de belin or Harrison

DaMightyDragons

Juniors
How is king not even in the starting 17? He was one of the best players out on the field, making many metres from dummy half. He played a lot better than rein did and I think that king is a better dummy half than rein. Thoughts?

krispyredv

Juniors
How is king not even in the starting 17? He was one of the best players out on the field, making many metres from dummy half. He played a lot better than rein did and I think that king is a better dummy half than rein. Thoughts?

Attack wise I think king is sharper from dummy half and is more creative, rein is ok in attack when he holds it up then delays a pass to put someone in a hole or goes himself and is better defensively around the middle.

64 Dragon

Coach
Which player will drop off the bench so King can play? I hope it's Harrison. Or maybe King won't play.

dragonv

Juniors
No quinlan. Are you for real. It's hard to be surprised and yet not at all surprised at the same time.

gypsy

Bench
Funnily enough King is the only bench player guaranteed a spot in jersey 18.
It's smart coaching, if Price names say De Belin 18th man, the other 3 relax.

CarssDragon

Juniors
Funnily enough King is the only bench player guaranteed a spot in jersey 18.
It's smart coaching, if Price names say De Belin 18th man, the other 3 relax.

He has to play doesn't he? Can't see Rein playing 80min at hooker.

TheRev

First Grade
Not sure what Price's strategy is but he has made a habit of debuting players for 1 game then putting them back to the cutters.. Drinkwater, Green, Quinlan and Cook got 2 I think. Seems deliberate (a taster) but Drinkwater/Quinlan looked good, so not sure why they wouldnt get a 2nd run.

All bets are off if Cooper is still injured though, god knows what he will do.

tumbidragon

First Grade
I'll give Pricey one thing. He seems fiercely loyal to his playing squad. Would be good if some of those players he has repeatedly shown faith in, step it up a notch in return. Very excited to see what influence THE Dugan has on our attacking ability. Dragons by 14!

bottle

Coach
I fail to see how...he is so small and tackles around the legs and the opposition get quicker play-the-balls. He is a liability and I hope he heads to Parramatta.
Seriously?

36 tackles in 57 minutes.
The second most for Saints (Merrin 40 in 73 mins), fifth most of the game.
The only way those tackles are as ineffective as you say are if he is the ONLY tackler with no one else assisting. A rare thing these days for starters, and only serves to underline how critical they were if that is the case.

He is far from a liability, and would be a loss if he were to leave at the present time.

Favour and/or support King all you like. You don't have to demean Rein's effort to give substance to that view.

dragondonar1

Juniors
i think drinkwater should get more game time. we have decent to very good players covering their positions ie king covers rein incase of injury exept if fien gets injured. if fien is injured who can cover half adequetly?

nontime111

Juniors
Rein is THE MAN! His efforts every week are incredible! the kind of mungrel and no nonsense we need right now, brillinat attack, great skills, originality, pace, great and solid defence, amazing runs and metre gains, puts his body on the line more than anyone in the team bar Nights! GO REINY long may you REIN you deserve a nice contract and upgrade brother a REAL DRAGON!!!:crazy:

Latest posts