What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons & Raiders merger - merged with the WTF Dog Act

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Here Waiders... *whistles*... that's a good boy... come here.

No, not over there, I said come here!

Sheez, how much did we pay for this mutt?

Red V Ultras

Juniors
It's rumoured that Alan Tounge asked the dog to go the spit roast but it declined. The Canberra boys had to wait in line and take pics.

Who ever organized their mad Monday is going to have to bend over and take one back from bouncer.

Good doggy woof!

gorilla

First Grade
and to think, the worst we could do was have a couple of 2nd rowers punch on in the car park.....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
and to think, the worst we could do was have a couple of 2nd rowers punch on in the car park.....
And that was in Andrew Farrar's time.

Don't forget the litterbug incident in a KFC carpark, courtesy of unnamed source. And Timmo's riding the street sweeper wave in Brissie. And the biggest scandal of all... Baz doing pushups in his undies. I'm so glad we ditched that troublemaker.

To think, they forced the bloke to make a public apology for that.

mrpwnd

Bench
How much longer do the raiders need to embarrass themselves before they realize they shouldn't exist in the NRL.
I hope they eventually whither away.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A tainted premiership, cornering the dog food market.

...and bloody freezing boring Canberra itself... need I go on?

TheRev

First Grade
I feel sorry for him though, rest of his life he is going to cop constant abuse, regardless of whether he still has a career/income left.

Rocket

Juniors
Indeed. While we were singing We Are The Champions, they were singing How Much Is That Doggie Givin Head In The Window

I can just see the first visiting supporters group next year singing ...

How much is that doggie in the window,
The one with the very long tongue,
How much is that doggie in the window,
He looks like he'd be lots of fun!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I feel sorry for him though, rest of his life he is going to cop constant abuse, regardless of whether he still has a career/income left.
Same here. One stupid act and his NRL career is stuffed. It'll be hard for him to walk down the street. He could end up playing union in the bush.

I can't imagine even being in the same room with that sort of crap going on. It has never entered my head space to get a dog on the rod - and in younger times I've done some pretty silly (and dangerous) pranks. But when you put it in perspective, far worse things have gone on.

Of course, that doesn't let widdle Waiders off the hook. And the Raiders players will be getting barked at every time they run on an opposition field in 2011.