What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons rumours

Southern Shark

Juniors
Why sign older players when you have salary cap problems. Management gone mad. It indicates they are willing to cut some players to make the cap fit. If Thommo and Timmins remain, then others within the first 17 will get the chop.

Tim Brasher

Juniors
How is he not included in the cap just because he came from overseas... That doesnt make any sense and I cant see that statement having any merit.

Collateral

Coach
Tim Brasher said:
How is he not included in the cap just because he came from overseas... That doesnt make any sense and I cant see that statement having any merit.

Congratulations...See how it is a RUMOUR thread?

Snorkleburger

Juniors
Strong rumour has it that Lance Thompson and Justin Poore had a punchup in the team bus on the way to the Semi Final match against the Tigers. Thompson had been needling Poore all week via SMS. Mary McGregor told Brownie, Thommo has to go.

Godz Illa

Coach
Hmm.... it's intriguing. But for the moment we should add it to the rumour file with the others:

bbq16.gif

Ribs

Bench
I read that Thommo had been messaging a player, but I read it in that pathetic slime of a column put together by Rebecca Wilson, who never checks the stories she writes.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Its a lie started by a false report on the 9Msn Jubilee Av forum, many weeks ago now.

It was discredited there and should be discredited here.

Snorkleburger is a just a 9 post scummer who hasn't got the courage to post under his regular nic.

Ribs

Bench
Its the koslecki post I was referring to there Willow, that should just be removed.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
koslecki said:
it is true..........
Sorry mate but I'm doubting you on a personal level. But we do have some rules in regards to members posting unsourced material as 'fact'. You should have received an automated PM giving you a link to the guidelines.

Aplogies once again and nothing personal, it just has to be moderated accordingly.

But Snorkleburger's effort was just malicious post from a scummer which deserves no apologies. He probably knows it has no substance but posted it anyway. The thing that saved him was that he posted it as a rumour. Even then, its still borderline and probably should be deleted.

DragonzGal

Juniors
gaz decision for union depends on $$$ btw his a *edit*
head wants to stay assistant coach
thompson will retire from dragons, he wont play for another team

Snorkleburger

Juniors
[.

But Snorkleburger's effort was just malicious post from a scummer which deserves no apologies. He probably knows it has no substance but posted it anyway. The thing that saved him was that he posted it as a rumour. Even then, its still borderline and probably should be deleted.[/QUOTE]No mate, not an ad-hoc malicious post. If you want further info you can pm me.

Steelers4eva

Juniors
I heard a very disturbing rumour this morning that was basically along the lines that Matt Heads injury is a hell of a lot worse than is being let out (as in the better part of the season if not the whole season) Can anyone confirm deny hearing similar. I am not usually into propogating these rumours but this one bothers me as the suggested replacement in the rumour concerned me a lot. Please tell me its wrong.....