What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons rumours

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Te Maari's signing wasn't on the Bulldog's site at the time when I posted. Oh well, good luck to him.

The Preacher

First Grade
Interested to see a familiar face training with the Mighties, on tele last night.
Have my prayers been answered, "All We Are Saying, Is Give Reece a Chance". Has the penny finally dropped, or has Best finally been dropped. One can only hope.
Regal Reece - King of the Wing:pray:

The Preacher

First Grade
Albo said:
Tom HABERECHT has signed with the Tigers.

I don't know if he's been signed yet by the Tigers, but they're more than interested. It seems the Dragons have made an offer, but it is not in the top 25 squad, which I think is a bit rough considering he was Flegg player of the year '05, and has been among the best in Premmies this year. :(

The Preacher

First Grade
Read my last post, Flegg player of the year '05, going well in Premier League. I think he would've got a shot at NRL with most other clubs, but with the depth we have, it didn't happen.
Good luck Tom.

Sanchez

Coach
these are my list of off contract dragons is it correct
Matt Bickerstaff, Aaron Gorrell, Sam Isemonger, Beau Mundine, George Ndaira, Andrew Price, Chris Sheppard, Reece Simmonds,

The Preacher

First Grade
sanchez moreno said:
these are my list of off contract dragons is it correct
Matt Bickerstaff, Aaron Gorrell, Sam Isemonger, Beau Mundine, George Ndaira, Andrew Price, Chris Sheppard, Reece Simmonds,

I thought Regal Reece - King of the Wing had been resigned for 2 years ??
If he hasn't, DO IT KNOW !!!!:x

The Preacher

First Grade
sanchez moreno said:
he doesnt even play 1st grade why bother resigning him

You obviously haven't seen him play or have the proper appreciation for his talent and utility value. He is triple the player Best is and he has a heart as big as a pumpkin. Reece is a great clubman and a role model to many, including my own 8yo. He can play wing, fullback and 1/2 and is a Saints Man. Regal Reece - King of the Wing. :cool:

Steelers4eva

Juniors
The Preacher said:
You obviously haven't seen him play or have the proper appreciation for his talent and utility value. He is triple the player Best is and he has a heart as big as a pumpkin. Reece is a great clubman and a role model to many, including my own 8yo. He can play wing, fullback and 1/2 and is a Saints Man. Regal Reece - King of the Wing. :cool:

Gotta say preacher I have to agree with some of that. How much longer are we going to have to put up with Best. Teams have been using his side of the paddock as an easy passage for the last 3 or 4 weeks! Thank f*ck Canberra showed interest and took him off our hands.

The Preacher

First Grade
Steelers4eva said:
Gotta say preacher I have to agree with some of that. How much longer are we going to have to put up with Best. Teams have been using his side of the paddock as an easy passage for the last 3 or 4 weeks! Thank f*ck Canberra showed interest and took him off our hands.

Amen :pray:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I heard Reece signed for Souths next season. Is that true if so what a damn shame. Never got a fair go thanks to Browny.

The Preacher

First Grade
Slippery Morris said:
I heard Reece signed for Souths next season. Is that true if so what a damn shame. Never got a fair go thanks to Browny.

I'll be filthy if he has been signed by the Bunnies. It would be a great assett lost.:(

PS. Just checked the Rabbits forum and there's no mention of the signing on there, and as far as I'm concerned, any news regarding Reece is BIG NEWS !! :D

Sanchez

Coach
what chance of him playing 1st grade next year with naiqama coming back from injury to take bests spot in the 17

The Preacher

First Grade
Wes isn't coming in to take Best's spot, Best is taking the spot of anyone that can play wing, because Best obviously can't play, full stop. Reece has had trouble maintaining a first grade position the last two seasons due to a false belief that you need tall wingers.
Reece was the Dragons #2 tryscorer in 2004, winning the coaching award at the presentation night, and as I have previously stated, his utility value and total commitment, meaning heart, has never been questioned.
If you require any further information, see previous posts to save me repeating myself, and also check those of Dakink and others.
All we are saying, is give Reece a chance !!!