What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons rumours

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Interesting. Where's that from?

RHYS LOVEGROVE

LOVEGROVE.jpg

NICKNAME: Manchild
DATE OF BIRTH: 11/03/1987
BIRTHPLACE: Australia
HEIGHT: 186cm
WEIGHT: 100kg
POSITION: Second Row
JUNIOR CLUB: Como-Jannali
REP FOOTBALL: Under 18's Australian School Boys, NSW Under 17's and Under 19's
PERSONAL: Local boy from the Como club, Lovegrove was a member of the champion Endeavour Sports High team in 2005 and an Australian schoolboy in 2004.
IN 2006: Will still only be 18 at the start of the 2006 season, however Lovegrove will be looking to deliver on his enormous potential. Knocked back the chance to play for the Australian Schoolboys last year to put all his efforts into the Sharks, showing his desire to succeed in the NRL. Has the size and speed to be an NRL footballer of some note.

girvie

Staff member
Slippery Morris said:
I heard Reece signed for Souths next season. Is that true if so what a damn shame. Never got a fair go thanks to Browny.

I heard this rumour as well.

Can anyone confirm it?

st.george4life

Juniors
Sanchez
He told me, i asked him that i heard he had signed with the rabbit's, he said he had, and he told me for 1 year....
You can believe it or not.....

Corkie292

Juniors
The Preacher said:
Spoke to Regal Reece - King of the Wing after the game yesterday and he told me the same.
f**k it !!!

Yep, so did I Preacher. Confirmed he was signing with Souths the following day (Monday). Pity, a real Clubman. What he lacked in height & size he more than made up for with sheer guts and talent. Best of luck Reecey.

The Preacher

First Grade
He's got a heart the size of a pumpkin. Came up with a massive hit on one of the Tigers forwards who must have been 1 1/2 times Reece's weight. I don't know about anybody else but I know my young bloke and myself will miss him. :(

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I will miss him too actually as I can't remember the guy doing anything wrong when given the chance yet always got shafted to reserves. Good under the high ball, solid defender, and can find the line. Can also burrow under tackles and make a few extra meters when needed. Still think fullback was his best position. From memory did he come from Wets juniors?

Sad in one way but good in another as Reecey deserves to play first grade and not premier league and with Souths he may get more of a chance.

Would love to see him get top trysocrer next season.

The Preacher

First Grade
Slippery Morris said:
I will miss him too actually as I can't remember the guy doing anything wrong when given the chance yet always got shafted to reserves. Good under the high ball, solid defender, and can find the line. Can also burrow under tackles and make a few extra meters when needed. Still think fullback was his best position. From memory did he come from Wets juniors?

Sad in one way but good in another as Reecey deserves to play first grade and not premier league and with Souths he may get more of a chance.

Would love to see him get top trysocrer next season.

Eagle Vale I believe. Tom Harberecht, Reece, either Isey or Bikkers, is this the start of scaling back for the demise of Premier League as a competition ???:?

Godz Illa

Coach
We may be gaining another Reece, if the rumours are correct. Apparently he is seeking a release. Our neighbours will not be happy.

Rumour from WORL btw.