What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons sign Jaydn Su’A.

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
I have followed the Dragons for 50 years since a little tyke at boarding school but have never gotten much into the politics of the game. So you blokes have me at a disadvantage. This loyal Dragon supporter breathes fire (forgive the pun) when I see our good players, specially local juniors sold to other clubs.. Now Mary was employed by the board to coach and he did a pretty decent job at that imo. I do admit at times he lacked the principal asset of a great coach.. getting the best out of his players. Sometimes tho you cant make a silk purse from a sows ear. Gave his heart and soul to the club he played for and loved.. So why all the hate.

It is the so called bosses of our club that sign players and decide whether they stay or leave.. is that correct. So those players you named and a dozen before them were on the watch of arguably our worst ever administrator Peter Doust were they not? Doust clean outs started 20 years ago and happened regularly until he retired.. I can go back to when we lost such fine players as Jason Ryles, Daniel Holdsworth, Mark Ridell, Josh Morris, Brent Kite, Justin Poore, Ashton Sims. Ryles, Morris and Kite probably the biggest losses. The Morris twins sh'd have been life long Dragon players.

Dragons4Life
Firstly Baggy, it is folks like you (50+ years supporting) who are the heart and soul of the club. Decent and loyal folk who support the club. In that spirit you have absolutely earned the right to have your say, and I respect that.

I agree with you re Peter Doust. Appalling CEO. Unfortunately he is still on the BOD and therefore he is still wielding some power.

I very respectfully disagree with you on McGregor however; but I have said enough on that matter.

Trifili13

Juniors
I read the other day that Bennett dropped him because he got a bit ahead of himself. Especially after getting picked for origin.
Not sure how much truth there is in that but I wouldn’t put it past Wayne to do such a thing.
Wayne always does what's best for Wayne. I am sure if he had no one else to take Su'A's place he would have continued picking him. The better teams are able to talk tough about culture ( which admittedly they have earned the right) but I can bet you not many teams who lack depth would drop their better players for lack of effort or disciplinary reasons or whatever. With Reynolds going to the Bronco's, do you see Wayne dropping him as he has no replacement of the same quality. I can bet you if it was a fringe first grader he would be in ressies for the rest of the year.

St Tangles

Bench
No irony, you're just saying the good players play on Souths left side and Su'a doesn't. Boom, there it goes.
Alright Alanis

Facts are not Irony

By the way that's what your saying he could easily play on that side

Last edited:

St Tangles

Bench
Kerr is one of the best in our team every week for quick play the balls. And by far our best for off-loads, two of which got us 2 tries last Friday and he was the only forward not getting trampled by the big Manly boys, did you notice that ? You noticed his 2 errors I'm sure but everyone in our team makes errors, it's Dragonball / Maryball and Hook is yet to coach it out of us. Anyway, Su'a will probably fit right in.

Kerr
2 errors plus 4 missed tackles

See how stats can look better if you leave some of them out

kit66

Bench
Alright Alanis

Facts are not Irony

By the way that's what your saying he could easily play on that side

It seems your only reference to the word Irony is Alanis Morriset, that's obviously why you're failing to grasp the concept and just keep digging the hole deeper. Like Bennett, there's no way I'd lay him on the left anyway.

kit66

Bench
Kerr
2 errors plus 4 missed tackles

See how stats can look better if you leave some of them out

I did mention his errors if you'd care to look but I was responding to the " 2 fast play the balls that lead to linebreaks " remark and mentioned Kerr's 2 off-loads that led to tries. Are you drunk ? Su'a missed 3 tackles himself, so no points for you Stan.

St Tangles

Bench
It seems your only reference to the word Irony is Alanis Morriset, that's obviously why you're failing to grasp the concept and just keep digging the hole deeper. Like Bennett, there's no way I'd lay him on the left anyway.
Your a bit of a wanker
You're one of those guys that thinks their opinion is fact

You are nothing like Bennett and you quote incorrect facts to back up your opinions

St Tangles

Bench
I did mention his errors if you'd care to look but I was responding to the " 2 fast play the balls that lead to linebreaks " remark and mentioned Kerr's 2 off-loads that led to tries. Are you drunk ? Su'a missed 3 tackles himself, so no points for you Stan.

You quoted the facts to say how good Kerr was and just picked the ones you wanted keyboard warrior

Grow up

kit66

Bench
You quoted the facts to say how good Kerr was and just picked the ones you wanted keyboard warrior

Grow up
What are you, an 8 year old ? You stamped your foot and now you've thrown yourself on the bed in a fit of tears. Give it up. If you can't argue like an adult then get ya mum to help you out ya loser !

St Tangles

Bench
What are you, an 8 year old ? You stamped your foot and now you've thrown yourself on the bed in a fit of tears. Give it up. If you can't argue like an adult then get ya mum to help you out ya loser !
I'm going to take tru saints advice and ignore you

You went off and couldn't handle getting called out

You started the personal stuff

Put you on ignore I'll stick to talking to the adults

kit66

Bench
I'm going to take tru saints advice and ignore you

Get out of your mums basement and wake up

You went off and couldn't handle getting called out

You started the personal stuff

But as I said you're a wanker bitch crybaby keyboard warrior

Is this you ignoring me ? What did you call me out on dickhead ? Nothing, you've got nothing. You're a little ball of confusion and whiny insults. F*ck you.

St Tangles

Bench
Is this you ignoring me ? What did you call me out on dickhead ? Nothing, you've got nothing. You're a little ball of confusion and whiny insults. F*ck you.
Yes it's me ignoring a fxckwit who describes himself whilst trying to insult others

Big tough guy on the internet