What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGONS team vs knights

Joey_dragons

Juniors
http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/Dragons-Reshuffle-For-Knights-Trip/76250

1. Josh Dugan
2. Brett Morris
3. Nathan Green
4. Matt Prior
5. Jason NIghtingale
6. Chase Stanley
7. Nathan Fien
8. Dan Hunt
9. Mitch Rein
10. Michael Weyman
11. Bronson Harrison
12. Ben Creagh (c)
13. Trent Merrin
14. Cameron King
15. Tyson Frizell
16. Jack de Belin
17. Jack Stockwell
19. Daniel Vidot

guys what do you think. I don't know why chase Stanley is number 6

Last edited by a moderator:

BennyV

Referee
Hmmmm, Stanley at 6 is an interesting choice - is that purely because Johns said so? I personally would have thrown Drinkwater into the halves, not going to get much more of a chance to bring him in...

Good to see Green getting a run...

Elias1983

Coach
Chase stanley at 6.....

Let's ee how that unfolds, I don't have much faith in it but you never know...

But i don't get how he won't give a young bloke a go in drinkwater at 5/8 but will move chase stanley there who as far as I know hasn't played there recently?

Old_Timer

Juniors
Oh Dear, so the experimentation has begun. Chase as a 5/6, simply cannot see it working.

hardbaby

Coach
Can't believe it. The good news is that it is the nail in Soward's coffin and they wouldn't have done that unless they knew they had a ready made replacement for this season. Expect someone different to run out in the 6 on the weekend.

CC_Saint

Juniors
Cooper hasn't been named so will probably start this week.

Let's just hope it's the error filled inconsistent Knights that turn up and not the World Beating title contenders.

jenninga

First Grade
1. Josh Dugan
2. Brett Morris
3. Nathan Green
4. Matt Prior
5. Jason NIghtingale
6. Chase Stanley
7. Nathan Fien
8. Dan Hunt
9. Mitch Rein
10. Michael Weyman
11. Bronson Harrison
12. Ben Creagh (c)
13. Trent Merrin
14. Cameron King
15. Tyson Frizell
16. Jack de Belin
17. Jack Stockwell
19. Daniel Vidot

guys what do you think. I don't know why chase Stanley is number 6
Very keen to see Chase at 6,just think it would suit him to be more of a ball player and suit his running game.Price thinking outside the square,about time.

Big man

Juniors
Price has lost his marbles, dropping Soward will achieve nothing but more losses and a diminishing morale. If your going to take the risk than go all the way, promote young Drinkwater and give him a chance to impress and learn.

TheRev

Coach
I dont know what Drinkwater needs to do.. an awful lot of pressure on Chase to come up with the right 5th tackle options.. my main fear with this selection is that if it doesnt come off it will make us look like we cant live without Soward, but its more that Price hasnt been preparing a replacement 5/8 for this scenario.

Then again if Keary signs next few days maybe he will be thrown in and its more of a ruse.

Also wish they would use Vai Vai over Green, I just dont see what he brings to the table.. but anyway atleast hes trying something finally.

Note: Ill post the Cutters team seperately, but 2 names in there that bring me hope.

Big man

Juniors
Very keen to see Chase at 6,just think it would suit him to be more of a ball player and suit his running game.Price thinking outside the square,about time.

Running, he can do that from centre or lock lol, what about kicking and controlling the game, surely all this wont be left up to Fien.

Joey_dragons

Juniors
look I know soward isn't playing well but cmon hes not all the blame here.
fein,rein,stanley,hunt should of also been sent to the cutters to and bring in players of the future like drinkwater,quinlan,runiccan and Matthews.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Price gets criticised for sticking with the same players week in week out. This week he has made a few changes and some are still not happy.

Lets see how it pans out. Could be a good move or could be disaster but we will never know if he doesn't try. At least he is trying something new.

Latest posts