What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons To Break Away From Illawarra.

Old Timer

Coach
Because so far you’ve pulled a few different stats out of your bum to try and prove relevance, unfortunately none of which have been able to do so..

If you’re going to try and argue with independent, statistically relevant fact, you’ll need to come up with a better explanation.

Or can’t you comprehend that?
I comprehend just fine you made a mistake in calling my maths incorrect.

I also comprehend that you want me to explain something you are accusing me of saying when in fact I never said it all.

I also comprehend that you will go to any length to change the direction of the posts in an effort to not admit the errrors you make.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I comprehend just fine you made a mistake in calling my maths incorrect.

I also comprehend that you want me to explain something you are accusing me of saying when in fact I never said it all.

I also comprehend that you will go to any length to change the direction of the posts in an effort to not admit the errrors you make.
Lol.. You’re never one to admit when you’ve screwed up, are you?

Rather sad, but par for the course..

Old Timer

Coach
Lol.. You’re never one to admit when you’ve screwed up, are you?

Rather sad, but par for the course..
Just wonderful how you put your own actions onto other people's shoulders.

How did you go analysing the maths by the way?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just wonderful how you put your own actions onto other people's shoulders.

How did you go analysing the maths by the way?
My maths went fine thanks..

As previously mentioned, no matter which way you tried to manipulate the numbers, the majority of Australians have never seen a St George stand alone premiership.

I understand you’re in the small minority, and there’s possibly people who may respect you for that.

Old Timer

Coach
My maths went fine thanks..

As previously mentioned, no matter which way you tried to manipulate the numbers, the majority of Australians have never seen a St George stand alone premiership.

I understand you’re in the small minority, and there’s possibly people who may respect you for that.
Building a mighty fine straw man there muzby.
Maybe a little more hair on top of it and a hat would be nice.
The way you huff and puff maybe you could blow it over.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Building a mighty fine straw man there muzby.
Maybe a little more hair on top of it and a hat would be nice.
The way you huff and puff maybe you could blow it over.
Funnily enough those who use the straw man defence are doing so to create their own smoke screen..

Kind of ironic, really..

Still waiting to hear how there’s a majority who have seen St George win that premiership...

Old Timer

Coach
Funnily enough those who use the straw man defence are doing so to create their own smoke screen..

Kind of ironic, really..

Still waiting to hear how there’s a majority who have seen St George win that premiership...
Nice try but ineffective just like Norman.

I don't understand why you are waiting to hear "how there’s a majority who have seen St George win that premiership".

Surely if someone had said that you could just cut and paste it and then you could reply to it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nice try but ineffective just like Norman.

I don't understand why you are waiting to hear "how there’s a majority who have seen St George win that premiership".

Surely if someone had said that you could just cut and paste it and then you could reply to it.
What?

I said that.

I don’t need to cut and paste it.

I’ll say it again.

The majority of Australians have never seen St George win a premiership as a stand alone club.

Stop whining and accept it.

You go on and on and on about everyone else’s comprehension, but yours is on par with Mary’s..

Sorry Mary.

Old Timer

Coach
What?

I said that.

I don’t need to cut and paste it.

I’ll say it again.

The majority of Australians have never seen St George win a premiership as a stand alone club.

Stop whining and accept it.

You go on and on and on about everyone else’s comprehension, but yours is on par with Mary’s..

Sorry Mary.
That's good muzby you're starting to get the hang of this.

That's what you said emphasis on you.

Now you appear to be asking for someone else to say the opposite of that as you say "that you are waiting" for that.

Is it important for you to have someone say that?

Maybe you need someone to argue with as it seems nobody actually said anything to the contrary of your post?

Maybe you just need some reassuring on this?

Now your 80% number was in question and some stats were provided around that maybe that got you a little confused?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
But from a business perspective it doesn't make sense.

St George RLFC contribute less to the club than a minor sponsor.
I'm sure you know St George Leagues Club only exists because of the RLFC.

St George LC Is a 50% stakeholder.
WIN Corp is a 50% stakeholder.

Traditionally, the RLFC receive money from the LC.

Steelers have a non-voting member on the board. That's tokenism at best, and an attempt to lessen the contradiction of having the name Illawarra on the badge.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm sure you know St George Leagues Club only exists because of the RLFC.

St George LC Is a 50% stakeholder.
WIN Corp is a 50% stakeholder.

Traditionally, the RLFC receive money from the LC.

Steelers have a non-voting member on the board. That's tokenism at best, and an attempt to lessen the contradiction of having the name Illawarra on the badge.
They’re both 50% contributors..

So why should one give up half the name?

Illawarra is more than the Steelers.

Our last two titles were won by the Cutters.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
That's good muzby you're starting to get the hang of this.

That's what you said emphasis on you.

Now you appear to be asking for someone else to say the opposite of that as you say "that you are waiting" for that.

Is it important for you to have someone say that?

Maybe you need someone to argue with as it seems nobody actually said anything to the contrary of your post?

Maybe you just need some reassuring on this?

Now your 80% number was in question and some stats were provided around that maybe that got you a little confused?
Cool.. You’re off on yet another rant.

Disprove the fact that more than half of Australia has never seen a St George premiership or shut up..

As you can see no one aside from you cares if you’re right.

Old Timer

Coach
Cool.. You’re off on yet another rant.

Disprove the fact that more than half of Australia has never seen a St George premiership or shut up..

As you can see no one aside from you cares if you’re right.
muzby you seem to be getting very testy about something that nobody ever said except you.

You seem pissed of because nobody said the opposite of what you said.

You are pissed off that some obviously valid statistics were put forward as to who might have seen a St George premiership.

Those statistics never said or implied that a majority of people had seen one all they did was provide data as to who might have seen 1 possibly 2 or 3 or more St George GF victories.

The %'s provided clearly showed the numbers were not in the majority.

Then additional information and opinions were offered to counter your claim of 80% being the number that had not seen a St George GF win.

Im amongst that you made a silly claim that the maths on the data and example provided was incorrect and that was clearly incorrect on your part.

You have been shadow boxing yourself and scored a tko.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
muzby you seem to be getting very testy about something that nobody ever said except you.

You seem pissed of because nobody said the opposite of what you said.

You are pissed off that some obviously valid statistics were put forward as to who might have seen a St George premiership.

Those statistics never said or implied that a majority of people had seen one all they did was provide data as to who might have seen 1 possibly 2 or 3 or more St George GF victories.

The %'s provided clearly showed the numbers were not in the majority.

Then additional information and opinions were offered to counter your claim of 80% being the number that had not seen a St George GF win.

Im amongst that you made a silly claim that the maths on the data and example provided was incorrect and that was clearly incorrect on your part.

You have been shadow boxing yourself and scored a tko.
Why is it you seem so obsessed with assuming the other parties position?

Unfortunately you’re a dinosaur, just like St George.

The sooner you accept you’re irrelevant, the happier you’ll become.

Old Timer

Coach
Why is it you seem so obsessed with assuming the other parties position?

Unfortunately you’re a dinosaur, just like St George.

The sooner you accept you’re irrelevant, the happier you’ll become.
Come on muzby just stick to the subject matter and don't wander off.

You know what I posted is a proper account of what transpired and that you just didn't follow the bouncing ball or join the dots or comprehend it fully.

You just got your hackles up and tried to start and argument about something that was neither said or inferred.

Now re relevancy you asked why Illawarra being a 50% stakeholder shouldn't have their name on the jersey.

Well they are a good example of "irrelevant' now that might help your comprehension a little.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Come on muzby just stick to the subject matter and don't wander off.

You know what I posted is a proper account of what transpired and that you just didn't follow the bouncing ball or join the dots or comprehend it fully.

You just got your hackles up and tried to start and argument about something that was neither said or inferred.

Now re relevancy you asked why Illawarra being a 50% stakeholder shouldn't have their name on the jersey.

Well they are a good example of "irrelevant' now that might help your comprehension a little.
Sorry bro, but now you’re trying to jump in on my conversation with Willow to bolster your position? The 50% investment has nothing to do with the 80% of folk who have never seen what you have seen.

You flip & flop, yet somehow always miss the point.

I’m worried about you.

Old Timer

Coach
Sorry bro, but now you’re trying to jump in on my conversation with Willow to bolster your position? The 50% investment has nothing to do with the 80% of folk who have never seen what you have seen.

You flip & flop, yet somehow always miss the point.

I’m worried about you.
Can't you handle the fact that someone can address more than 1 thing in a post?

Now how many straw men are you going to make muzby?

I hope you live on acreage as it would be nice to see them all get a bit of sunshine.

Now talk about the pot calling the kettle names re me jumping in your "conversation" with Willow LMFAO at that comment from you of all people.

You keep quoting the 80% number and you know that is not correct.

The reply to the 50% conversation in an open forum was to give you an example of relevancy so do try and pay attention.

If you want to have an uninterrupted and private conversation with Willow try PM'ing him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Can't you handle the fact that someone can address more than 1 thing in a post?

Now how many straw men are you going to make muzby?

I hope you live on acreage as it would be nice to see them all get a bit of sunshine.

Now talk about the pot calling the kettle names re me jumping in your "conversation" with Willow LMFAO at that comment from you of all people.

You keep quoting the 80% number and you know that is not correct.

The reply to the 50% conversation in an open forum was to give you an example of relevancy so do try and pay attention.

If you want to have an uninterrupted and private conversation with Willow try PM'ing him.
I give up..

You’ve clearly lost the plot.. I can’t argue against stupidity..

If you’re a representation of the St George club, no wonder they’re such a lost cause.

You’ll come back with something about not being able to hack one thing or another, but wow man.. You’re not making sense..

Old Timer

Coach
I give up..

You’ve clearly lost the plot.. I can’t argue against stupidity..

If you’re a representation of the St George club, no wonder they’re such a lost cause.

You’ll come back with something about not being able to hack one thing or another, but wow man.. You’re not making sense..
The Illawarra defence "I give up" love it.

Latest posts