What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons to swoop for local junior Cronulla’s Jack Bird

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
If we miss Roberts, there is no need for Copley IMO.

Very good player, but there are plenty of them around.

I'd be front loading contracts and clearing space for next year, where we already have free cap space.

Im very happy with the squad as it stands now. Id only take a superstar at this stage.

St Georgio

Juniors

I'd be front loading contracts and clearing space for next year, where we already have free cap space.

Im very happy with the squad as it stands now. Id only take a superstar at this stage.

Agree.

rainman44

Bench
if we miss roberts, there is no need for copley imo.

100%

Jubileeboy

First Grade

The Great Ronnie Dobbs has read my mind...again.
:D

V

Vasilevsky

Didn't you tell us we wouldn't sign Lafai?
I think you're a glass 3/4 empty guy Forster. Why so glum?

Maybe he was hoping more it more than thinking it. Mary has bolstered the forward pack to a great extent but I don't see the wisdom of signing NSW Cup backs like Mann and Lafai at all.....

V

Vasilevsky

you're stoned if you think lafai is nsw cup!

Really? Well I don't think he is a better centre than Aitken or Matautai so unless he is good for another position, I guess I'm stoned. I mean, it's not as if Hopoate has set the world on fire the last 2 years but Hasler was still happy to get rid of Lafai and no doubt pay a significant % of his salary for the next 2 years in order to accommodate Hopoate. I guess Hasler is stoned as well.

BennyV

Referee
If I want your input I will first whistle.

Lenin said: Stupidity can be like granite. Nothing attacks it without breaking itself against it.

Lol and if I wish to give my input, I'll do it anyway! Nice quote btw.

And FTR, Lafai is better than Mata'utia and Aitken. Will rightfully be one of the first picked.

V

Vasilevsky

Lol and if I wish to give my input, I'll do it anyway! Nice quote btw.

And FTR, Lafai is better than Mata'utia and Aitken. Will rightfully be one of the first picked.

Did you hear me whistle????!!!!

Latest posts