What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons vs storms (make it or break it)

tumbidragon

First Grade
Body language is f**ked. None of them look like they want to be there barring Creagh... Good to see our "play makers" getting through some great U9's plays though. FFS!

twinkletoes

Juniors
Same old...same old. 7 losses in a row..does that mean Mary gets the sack like Price. Although we aren't losing by cricket scores like last year....but the night is young

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
40 minutes of absolute no discipline rubbish...and the sad part like Souths Melbourne arnt playing that well....if we cant win these games seasons finished end of story......

Twenty10

Juniors
As I suspected the halves and hooker are f**ked. They offer nothing but trouble. No chance. Season over.

ronstevo

Juniors
I can't believe people still praise Benji for his attack. Scoring less than 10 points per game how can anyone possibly praise the bloke? Score some tries ffs.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Unlucky on a few calls. The disallowed try followed by a questionable penalty followed by a try against off what looked like a forward pass. BUT the opposition were allowed to advance downfield and the first try was soft.
We are still a chance. The line speed in defence was pretty good at times, particularly early on. The lads just need to keep this up more consistently and for longer. Drive the bustards back and the attack will follow

saintjeff

Juniors
Funny mary said defence is good.
Hello mary do something about the attack you are the one whon has to fix ' it .
What a shame after a good time winning six
I usually go to kogarah but not next week

giboz71

First Grade
How many passes have hit the ground from dummy half??? Or forward? Can we please find a hooker that knows how to play???

saintjeff

Juniors
See how proctor ran you imbeciles run straight and hard .f**kn benji and widdop can piss off .I dont give a shit if anyone disagrees

TweedDragon

Juniors
Yes dragons may still be able to make the 8 but realistically how can they? How will Mary turn them around? No doubt he will make no changes next week and another loss will happen.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Yes dragons may still be able to make the 8 but realistically how can they? How will Mary turn them around? No doubt he will make no changes next week and another loss will happen.

What changes could he make that would be a better option than is already taking the field?

Only thing I would try is f**k off Widdop out of the halves to FB, THEDuges to centre and promote Crook. But Crook is injured?

BankstownDragon

Juniors
So these errors , are they a result of coaching or ability

Both.

Our attack is a disgrace.

Ian Millwood hang your head in shame, no f...n clue about the dynamics of the game.

Also our massive underlying problem is this 2 dollar board who run this club like a tuck shop.

We will be in a worse position then last year at season s end, and our management has failed.

Rant over.

Latest posts