What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons will announce signing of tim moltzen

Tim Smith

Juniors
So where are we going to play him if he does sign, I thought Stanley was taking the no. 1 and the rest of the backline is in tact. He will be expensive to have running around in the Carlton league waiting for injuries

MattYg1

Bench
So where are we going to play him if he does sign, I thought Stanley was taking the no. 1 and the rest of the backline is in tact. He will be expensive to have running around in the Carlton league waiting for injuries

No real confirmation about Style playing fullback although i think he would be the best choice...

however Moltzen is more of a 7 then he is a 1 anyway

Don't get me wrong - i don't want or think Hornby should retire, but why would Moltzen come to us if we've got the 1-7 jersey's occupied already?

st.phil

Bench
quality players always come in handy - would be a good signing if this bloke is not full of it.

bottle

Coach
quality players always come in handy - would be a good signing if this bloke is not full of it.

The same tool started a thread in the main forum stating that Hayne being out of the Eels side was more damaging than the Broncos being without 5-6 players. Not the full quid I expect. Wouldn't be taking him too seriously.

hardbaby

Coach
I'll believe it when I see it but if we do get Moltzen I think our squad will be even better than this year.

We have an awesome pack and I think Gower will kick on + 2 potentially good signings + a full season from King.

In the backs we lost Boyd and a fringe centre and replace them with Chase and Moltzen + Goodwin back from injury.

Pretty good recruiting. Now all we need to do is re-sign Cuthbo!!

Guvner

First Grade
Mate of mine who works with their juniors told me last week we had the inside running to get him so wouldnt be surprised.