What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons will announce signing of tim moltzen

ghostface

Juniors
I think Moltzen could be one of our signings in many years. In a few years the Tigers could be lamenting the one that got away... Still a big "if" as to whether we will sign him.

The article says that the Tigers will release Moltzen & make a play for Josh Dugan. Why don't we just make a play for Josh Dugan!!
:crazy:

There going to throw big dollars at Dugan, they are getting rid of Heighnington, Molzten, Gibbs and Fafita and Mckinnon is gone too

Breathingfire

Juniors
The thing is the Tigers wouldn't shed all these players in HOPE of getting Dugan and Blair. They must have come to terms already and are just finalising things. Otherwise they'll be f**ked for next year. I hate the Tigers so much. Sheens is f**kwit and the whole club are bunch of merkins. There i said it.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The thing is the Tigers wouldn't shed all these players in HOPE of getting Dugan and Blair. They must have come to terms already and are just finalising things. Otherwise they'll be f**ked for next year. I hate the Tigers so much. Sheens is f**kwit and the whole club are bunch of merkins. There i said it.

Hope you are right, r.e Dugan and Blair.

And completely agree about Sheens being a f**kwit.

nrlnrl

First Grade
dragons have signed tim moltzen and will announce it this week

source: tim moltzens mouth

nice work haynenation, I was wrong - nothing against you, just sceptical of these threads. I suppose the fact that you didn't say it was a mate of your neighbour's girlfriend who works at the club as your source was a good sign that it wasn't b.s.

Mr Red

First Grade
The article says that the Tigers will release Moltzen & make a play for Josh Dugan. Why don't we just make a play for Josh Dugan!!
:crazy:
agree 100%, Boyd would be on a lot more then what Dugan would be asking we could still have some cash left over after signing Dugan to prop up other contracts.

Mr Red

First Grade
i am still holding out hope that the tigers will get spiteful and hold Moltzen to the final year of his contract... forcing us to looking elsewhere for a player.
i still dont see Moltzen as being the type of player that we really need to bolster our squad.

tumblingdice

Juniors
i am still holding out hope that the tigers will get spiteful and hold Moltzen to the final year of his contract... forcing us to looking elsewhere for a player.
i still dont see Moltzen as being the type of player that we really need to bolster our squad.

Dont worry Mr Red..he is all yours. The media show is just a circus and part of the plan so Benji doesn't feel so bad about losing his flatmate, we dont want him.

Breathingfire

Juniors
we dont want him.

You fools don't want anyone. We'll take him and train him up properly and give him some first grade quality structure to work with and see how he goes. I hear boating fishing and camping have a special on a nice compass. Sheens should get your mate Benji one so he can work out which direction he is supposed to be running in.

Last edited: